{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Hercanic написал:
"
ChestyPuller написал:
The holy relic spell I noticed something concerning on it. "Minions cannot taunt enemies". Last line...

This invalidates the jewel in skill tree allowing minions to taunt. So is it better to have them taunt and keep the jewel or drop it in favor of something else and slot holy relic?

Read the FAQ. It's local to the minion itself, not global.

Crap I am an idiot. Sorry. its local to the holy relic only and IT can not taunt. Nor would I want it too!

Added an unset ring with socket, running Relic now. Found a decent one. Wish it had life on spell hit though lol.
Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 7:32:51
@ ChestyPuller:
"
ChestyPuller написал:
Crap I am an idiot. Sorry. its local to the holy relic only and IT can not taunt. Nor would I want it too!

It's the plurality that throws everyone off. If it just said, "Minion cannot taunt", it'd be far less confusing.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 7:34:32
Hi Hercanic, Thanks for the build, I'm playing and enjoying it.

But I have a doubt. I saw in your videos that you use 3 spectres, currently I am in act 8, near to pick up the solar guard and frost sentinels, but still I only have 2 spectres... how do I get the third spectre?

I searched for the guide but did not find the answer.
He get's +1 spectre's on his boots. It's a fossil craft.
Says somewhere in the build to just use 2x Frost Sentinel's until you can afford to craft your own boots or buy them.
Can anyone speak on how this works on a budget? (15 c or less?) Looking to make this my second character. Thanks again!
"
BoneThrone написал:
Can anyone speak on how this works on a budget? (15 c or less?) Looking to make this my second character. Thanks again!

Ridiculous easy to level and get into maps with almost no currency. The only things I bought while leveling were an Unending Hunger jewel, a Matua Tupana shield (barely used this - wasn't needed), a Wraithlord helmet (just nice for the +2 minion level), and Victario's Charity at level 50. I had horrible luck with chromatic orbs and getting linked items, but I still didn't struggle with anything while leveling. I did act 6-10 with -3% cold resistance and ~10% fire, and I maybe died 3 times total. Minions will either instantly kill or take aggro from anything threatening, and bosses get completely melted by skeletons. Just starting maps now with some basic rares I bought or found (they're real shit just take a look haha) and it's still a breeze. Definitely recommend this as a budget build with very nice progression into more expensive items when you can afford them.
Последняя редакция: iSh3k. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 13:57:17
So might be a stupid question, but dont we actually have to make the killing hit for the charges from Vic Charity to proc?

Since i doubt we will get that many kills over our army of minions wouldn't Necromantic Aegis be a good choice?

Or do minon kill count as ours?
@ Bananaznana:
"
Bananaznana написал:
So might be a stupid question, but dont we actually have to make the killing hit for the charges from Vic Charity to proc?

Since i doubt we will get that many kills over our army of minions wouldn't Necromantic Aegis be a good choice?

They don't. Power Charges are On Kill. We don't worry about those. Occasionally, proliferated Ignites from our Solar Guard will score kills and degen kills get credited to us by default.

What we want are Frenzy Charges. We get those On Hit. Ball Lightning hits a target every 0.15 seconds while within its huge 22 radius. For comparison, a level 1 curse has a radius of 22, so quite a bit bigger than the visual size of the ball itself.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 15:10:48
"
Hercanic написал:
@ Bananaznana:
"
Bananaznana написал:

They don't. Power Charges are On Kill. We don't worry about those. Occasionally, proliferated Ignites from our Solar Guard will score kills and degen kills get credited to us by default.

What we want are Frenzy Charges. We get those On Hit. Ball Lightning hits a target every 0.15 seconds while within its huge 22 radius. For comparison, a level 1 curse has a radius of 22, so quite a bit bigger than the visual size of the ball itself.

Derp! Missread the item xD
Didn't realise frenzy was on hit :) cheers for clarifying that ^^
Will you keep on updating this? This guide seems reeeeeeeally good and I love all this extra information and am hungry for more! Will try this as my mapping character this league, I think.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация