{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Sarindiirn123 написал:
He get's +1 spectre's on his boots. It's a fossil craft.
Says somewhere in the build to just use 2x Frost Sentinel's until you can afford to craft your own boots or buy them.

Thanks mate.
"
Hercanic написал:

@ sokiane:
"
sokiane написал:
So, minor question, what did you do to get 4 off colors on Belly :i ? Not the best one to get 4 blues on :s and early league it's hard to get enough jews to do the "best" way :p

I go over off-coloring Belly in the Gear section of the Epilogue in the Leveling Guide:
"
Hercanic написал:
Do not use Chromatic Orbs on the Belly, as getting so many blue sockets is way too hard. Instead, use the socketing trick at your crafting bench. You will find the socket crafting recipes in Delve. Craft 2 sockets, then set them to blue to with "Two Blue Sockets" recipe. Now add a third socket. If it's not blue, craft the Belly back to two sockets. Only the newly added third socket will be removed. Now you can keep trying until you get a third blue socket. Repeat this process for the fourth socket. The fifth and sixth sockets are the same procedure, only now instead of blue we want the last two sockets to be green. We do green last because Belly has a Dexterity requirement, so it rolls greens much easier than blues. The fifth and sixth socket recipes are the most expensive, so we don't want to have to repeat it too much. Once you have your 4B2G Belly, all that's left is to link it. No special trick there. Gamble by spamming Fusing Orbs on it, or fork up 1.5k Fusings to craft it. I prefer the craft to save my mouse button.

One of Vorici's rewards in Syndicate is crafting white sockets, which can also help.

Incursion Temple's corruption chamber can potentially make all sockets white, but that's a huge risk.

There was also a beastcrafting recipe using Albino Rhoas that let you craft white sockets, but it might have been removed as I'm not seeing it listed on the wiki anymore.

Ahh you did mention it other there xD sorry, only looked a bit here, yeah, very tedious and hard to do, so gotta get that delving on (and farming some jews I guess, prolly best way that way yeah. Or getting very lucky with chroma recipe)
Worth while to jump from 6 link tabula to a 5L belly and drop minion damage?
Or I could go to a 6 link rare with 80-90 life for around same price as 5l Belly. Looking for advice.
Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 0:04:01
"
ChestyPuller написал:
Or I could go to a 6 link rare with 80-90 life for around same price as 6l Belly. Looking for advice.

Things are going well so far, really liking the build. Do we ever get a third spectre, or do we always just have two?
Can someone explain to me how to trigger holy relic effect ?
"
Primal21 написал:
"
ChestyPuller написал:
Or I could go to a 6 link rare with 80-90 life for around same price as 6l Belly. Looking for advice.

Things are going well so far, really liking the build. Do we ever get a third spectre, or do we always just have two?

The boots will have the +1 to Spectres on them if you craft them (via fossils) or buy em.
<3
"
nhoxbuzz123 написал:
Can someone explain to me how to trigger holy relic effect ?

It triggers "when you hit an enemy with an attack," so Shield Charge/Charged Dash/Smite/Static Strike trigger it. (You can see what skills count as attacks by looking for the attack tag when hovering over the skill gem.)
Последняя редакция: Sorator13. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 2:58:51
Thank you very much for this guide (and the leveling guide). As a casual player I found the guides easy to follow, and the fluff is great as well.
Loving this build! I was wondering if Taproot Ambusher would be pretty viable for the build? Pretty new to PoE so wasn't sure if having the a weapon that had Maim on Hit and Poison on hit would work with the vile toxins/bloodlust support gem. If so what would I replace the maim with? I guess empower if it ever drops? Would I also keep the poison support gem? The taproot I have rolled with 20% maim and poison on hit. I guess the gem is about 40% though, so that's a big loss.

I attempted the search function!

Thanks again for your awesome guide!
Последняя редакция: Brackit. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 8:58:26
"
Brackit написал:
if having the a weapon that had Maim on Hit and Poison on hit would work with the vile toxins/bloodlust support gem

They would, but that would mean losing another part of the overall build. Your character applies damage in two ways:
1. the main hand weapon applies melee damage via the Shield Charge mechanics
2. Ball Lighting applies spell damage (well, actually Charged Dash channels Ball Lightning because of the Cast While Channelling support, but it ends up being the same thing)

Likewise, debuffs (Maim, Poison) can be applied two ways:
1. directly via your weapon
2. indirectly via a "socketed gems are supported by Level XX Maim/Bleed"

The optimum playstyle is that you zoom through a boss with Shield Charge once or twice, and then zoom out and cast Ball Lightning for a second or two. Then move sideways and cast Ball Lightning, then zoom sideways, etc.

So if you rely on Taproot Ambusher to apply Poison/Bleed, it will require that you zoom through the boss many many times to ensure they are applied. Since your Skeletons rely on the Agony Crawler applying Virulence stacks, it is vital that the boss be poisoned. This means you have to tradeoff between applying Poison and... not dying to a boss melee attack.

But if you're using a claw with "socketed gems are supported by Level XX Maim", then every zombie hit has a chance to apply Maim. If you're using gloves with "socketed gems are supported by Level XX Poison/Bleed", every individual Ball Lightning zap has a chance to apply them.

There's a "mechanics" section which explains how frequently Ball Lightning hits. It's multiple times a second!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация