UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

NEW VIDEO

afk facetanking minotaur w/ a cwdt troll setup

This is not the real build. Just a lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaH2MjKrKE&feature=youtu.be
Последняя редакция: gjmine09. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 11:21:32
Hi. Is golden rule jewel necessary for this build? Or it need just for reduced reservation?

Hit today lvl. 100, currently on 19.7k ES and try to Reach the 20k Mark without to big investing in it. But seems so far that I have to buy some Gear Peaces that are cost 50ex+.

Still happy with the Build
hey guys i want to try this build i have 60 ex to invest if someone want to sell all is setting /w me in game
Also willing to buy items for this build.
built this yesterday gl gwetting good pecies and will rpob cost yuo way over 60 ex amazing build though
Does the build function without the 100Ex in Jewels..

I have some Shapers Touch, with +2 level of Aura Skills.. is that any good for the build, since there's aura in the gloves
Последняя редакция: Chicosuave. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 19:51:14

Welp...looks like I will go ahead and try this build. Sounds like I better enjoy it while I can.

So this is where I'm at right now. I didn't get aspect of the spider on boots, but I found it on a ring :O So now I need another ring, an amulet, and a few more jewels. I dont think I can afford another mana reduction jewel. Will it still function? Also The Shapers touch, will that help and function? it was only 30c
The Corruption on the quiver is to proc EE right?

Is the reason to use "gain" over x amt of fire/light just for more dps? I notice a lv 1 RoA is better for sustaining mana, so there's hardly any dps. Am i missing something?

Damm cannot get "gain" after so many Quivers.

"
rxi845 написал:
Hi. Is golden rule jewel necessary for this build? Or it need just for reduced reservation?

It's need to gain stack. The reflect poison also added the stacks you required for yr pet, and since u r CI, u r immune to poison.
Последняя редакция: Xafniko. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 22:33:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация