UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Is there anyone who has hubris i can fossil mirror?
Went ahead and dropped some ex to divine this puppy up over 900 ES and 40+ Light Res:

"
Snookits написал:
Is there anyone who has hubris i can fossil mirror?

I have a iLvL 85 Shaper Base Hubris, but you will need to compensate in price for my to reroll etc...

Also as far as this builds go. AMAZING! Did HOGM for the first time ever, and also first ever Deathless Uber Elder.

Thanks OP!

Crafted this then Jorgin'd the talisman. I think the character has peaked.
"
gjmine09 написал:

But you can craft Shaper Vaal Regalia with %Intellect too.
"
gjmine09 написал:

Wow, that thing is insane! :D Congrats! Overall your gear is to die for, but it isn't really needed if people are still wondering if this can be played on a "budget". Just killed Uber Elder deathless with this gear at 14k es:

A lot of this was crafted or bought for under an exalt, not counting the needed OP items like the bow or the jewel. Did get lucky on the colors en the fuses though, but still spent a bit of currency. It was way worth it though.

Great guide, build is really fun.

EDIT: Oh, and some of my gems were lvl 18/19 too and I was too lazy to get the boot enchant, or the hillock for my (very mediocre) helmet.
Последняя редакция: MichaelKnightro. Время: 6 янв. 2019 г., 8:10:24

Done with the Build selling this if anyone is interested

Message me Ingame: LimiTGoesAgain
"

Done with the Build selling this if anyone is interested

Message me Ingame: LimiTGoesAgain

If only I had the currency for that circlet. Holy moly.

Managed to craft a preeety good helm :D
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
gjmine09 написал:

With this bow we achieve a level 28 Agony Crawler with 3.5 million shaper DPS

Hello! How you count level of HoA? I see only 25lvl of HoA (21+1+3). Does HoA counts as support skill? And if counts there are only 27lvl gem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация