UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
hjeunm написал:
why craft attack speed on the bow, not minion damage?
And why minion speed not minion damage gem in Agony links

Attack speed on the bow is much better DPS than minion damage. The agony crawler already gets a ton of increased damage and adding another 10 - 20% won't do much. But making it attack faster is crucial for both clear speed and boss fights. Map clearing because the crawler often targets mobs that you haven't yet cursed with Projectile Weakness. This means that the crawler's projectiles won't pierce and hit the mobs in the back. With some well-increased attack speed, it will fire quickly enough that you will barely notice.

The same is true for jewels. Although you want +attack speed instead of +minion speed. The minion already has enough movement speed from the 28/20 HoA that it zips around the map much faster than you do.
Thats Bob, and no one else! call it crawler but please not bob :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17oPmP8ORo
Seems like nothing new to this thread, but got my first ever solo uber kill. Deathless. I ripped 7 sets earlier in the league trying to get him down and couldn't. Awesome build, ty so much. :)
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
"
Revanox написал:
Great build! Looking to sell my entire set including all gems, flasks, and jewels. 80ex for everything!

Bow: ~ 12ex to self-craft. Yours is ok good. Could use a 20 VP, but not bad.

Body Armor: Descent, for upper-end, but you can get 800-9oo ES range for top end. These are also overpriced ATM and not that hard to craft. Get any Vaal Reg. base, farm or spend a few ex on ~40 or so dense fossils and a few divines and you can make a 700+ ES body armor for ~ 5 - 8ex.

Quiver: Soul strike is still very inexpensive. 50c

Belt: Good, but missing higher body armor % for top tier. < 1ex.

Gloves: Good, but not great. Really want Enfeeble. ~1 ex

Boots: Pretty bad for top-tier. Low ES, only 30% movement speed. < 50c

Helm: Great. The best piece in the set. The price craze has come full swing. There are a ton of mirrored hubris circlets with the enchant on the market. Low ES, but it's bringing down the price of the higher ES, non-mirrored ones a bit. You can get 300+ ES enchanted helms for 20 - 25 ex.

Jewels: Very lacking. The tree has slots for 6, but you only have 4. None of your uniques have a mana reservation corruption which is the only thing that makes them expensive. Without them, I picked up all for ~20c or so each. Maybe they are a little more expensive now, but not much. The only non-unique is a corrupted blue with a low ES roll. The minion speed mod isn't really helpful. It needs minion attack speed, resists, etc. < 1ex total.

Amulet: Interesting choice. I've never used so not sure how well it works. Are your resists capped? The Blightwell looks like it sells for around 50c.

Rings: Pretty standard mid. High tier would have % body armor ES. The veiled mod is inexpensive. Around 40c each.

Gems: HoA 21/20: ~2ex; Empower and Enlighten 4, 3ex each. The rest are 20/20 which can either be leveled or purchased for ~20-40c. Faster attacks especially benefit from 21/20 or 21/23.

Flasks: Good, but nothing special and nothing that can't be crafted. 28q on the movement flask would be nice.

Total cost if purchased individually: 50ex - 58ex roughly. And I think I'm being generous with some of the prices. Probably less if you craft instead of buying.

Of course hunting and pricing all the items takes time, time spent away from mapping, so people might pay for the convenience, but 30ex worth? Not sure about that.

Thanks for the breakdown!
I love using Blightwell. My build/tree is slightly differenct. I grab the duration nodes so my IC is longer than my recharge start including blightwell. Makes it feel incredible when your ES is full instantly pretty reliably.

Resists are fully capped. You don't need 1% Reduced reserve on jewels if you're not running clarity or Aspect of Spider (which I wasn't).

I think your breakdown is pretty good besides the belt. There's only one tier for % ES from body armour and it ranges 10-16%. So yes it is T1, with T1 %ES :)

Price is for convenience, for all the other 20/20 jewels, guaranteed fully capped, and can play the build ASAP. Killed Uber elder countless times with same setup no problem.

I will sell entire set for 60ex besides the belt!
And throw in this ring that you can multimod for faster recharge start AND -mana cost! (which I think is great for this build and I don't believe it's been brought up on this forum yet)

You are absolutely right about the belt. Start prices are a minimum of 10ex for things with flat ES, %ES and %ES from body armor
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
Последняя редакция: Noctorious. Время: 9 янв. 2019 г., 10:20:15
Just to repeat my questions from previous page, would appreciate if someone who went deeper in Delve with this could answer.

How deep can it reliably farm without dying too much (1000?)
Is going temporal chains instead of one of the curses an option to go more defensive in Delve or do we lose too much damage? Is dropping Projectile Weakness or Poachers Mark an option at all?
What are more defensive options in general?

"
Just to repeat my questions from previous page, would appreciate if someone who went deeper in Delve with this could answer.

Is going temporal chains instead of one of the curses an option to go more defensive in Delve or do we lose too much damage? Is dropping Projectile Weakness or Poachers Mark an option at all?

I have very much NOT enjoyed delving w/ this build for what its worth. Crawler gets caught on every single piece of terrain, and while his damage is solid, you are forced to convoke on cooldown to keep him in a position where he is killing efficiently. Just my experience, I probably suck etc, but I would play a myriad of other builds if my focus was delving.
I was importing the build in PoB and looked at the talisman and I swore I was going crazy. I thought it had imported mine for some reason, but I guess I bought your old one. LOL

Последняя редакция: MichaelKnightro. Время: 9 янв. 2019 г., 12:34:28
"

I managed to kill Aul on depths 500 something so i would say yes to good delving. On another note i feel like it aint as smooth to run with in delves as in many other builds.

I was running with temp chains the entire time on my way to level 100 and never felt like i was close to dying. Dps didnt seem like a problem at all.
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
"
Noctorious написал:
"

I managed to kill Aul on depths 500 something so i would say yes to good delving. On another note i feel like it aint as smooth to run with in delves as in many other builds.

I was running with temp chains the entire time on my way to level 100 and never felt like i was close to dying. Dps didnt seem like a problem at all.

Thanks. I guess you dropped Poacher's mark for Temp chains?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация