UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

what its the way to hit +1 to gems / 20 vicious proj and phys dmg ? alt regal or some fossil crafting ?
"
HashFTW написал:
what its the way to hit +1 to gems / 20 vicious proj and phys dmg ? alt regal or some fossil crafting ?

Alteration to 20 Vicious Proj (phys damage comes with it), augment, regal and hope for a suffix. If suffix, craft cannot roll attack mods, should now have 3 suffixes, exalt slam for guaranteed +1 gems. Remove crafted mods, craft prefixes cannot be changed, scour. Then multimod your attack speed, minion speed and +2 support.
"
Gibbonsj01 написал:
I just got the 1% reduced mana reserved golden rule and whether it is in the jewel slot or not my mana doesnt change....anyone else experience this or know what could be possibly going on here? Thanks, great build so far.

I had the same issue, read up on some posts, did some testing, and made a spreadsheet.

tl/dr; "xx% Reduced Mana Reserved" attributes have to be large enough to not get rounded away before there will be any effect on your mana pool.

There's a good explanation in this post, but essentially PoE rounds most calculations down, and if after rounding, the mana reservation doesn't change by at least 1%, there is no effect on the mana pool.

Take a naked Hatred (50% mana reservation) for example. A "1% Reduced Mana Reserved" corruption would reduce the reservation cost of hatred to 49.5% (.5 - .5 * .01), but this gets rounded "down" to 50%, so in order for the actual amount of mana reserved to be reduced, you would need a total of at least "2% Reduced Mana Reserved". This would make Hatred reserve only 49% instead.

I'm assuming that "xx% Mana Reserved" attributes are all additive from passives, items, and skills. If so, then the following formula should work for reductions (for increases, use FLOOR instead):

Formula
new_reservation = CEILING(old_reservation - old_reservation * total_reduced_reservation)

I made a Google sheet's calculator that should help figuring out if/when a corruption or passive will help. PoB probably has something similar.

If you follow the build, you should have 30% reduced reservation from the passives, so you'll want to look at 30% --> 31%, 32%, 33%, etc.

Mana Reduction Calculator

Google Sheets Link

The colored cells show you where a 1% increase to reservation reduction would correspond to a change to your mana pool.

To use, find the row for the amount of mana a skill is reserving, then look across for the column that has your current reservation reduction. Keep looking to the right to find the next colored cell. This will tell you how much more reservation reduction you need.

Let me know if my assumptions or formula is wrong and I'll edit.

Последняя редакция: GrimzEcho. Время: 8 янв. 2019 г., 21:04:16
Wouldn't it be better to use Toxic Rain?
"
gamel91 написал:
Wouldn't it be better to use Toxic Rain?

Toix Rain works as a drop in for Rain of Arrows, but I don't think it's a better choice.

The delay between shooting an arrow and generating virulence stacks is at least twice as long with TR than RoA. This significantly slows down your mapping speed unless you have enough density to keep a rolling wave of TR going. If your Agony Crawler de-summons, killing the next pack takes too long.

Maintaining virulence stacks with TR is a little easier, and I've used it a couple of times on boss fights. Because both the primary hit and then the spore hits build virulence, you have a little more wiggle room for very mobile fights where you can't stop and fire as often, but for the most part, this hasn't been an issue for me.

TR is used in the Ranger HoA builds as an additional source of damage. It uses a very different gem setup and only runs a single curse. We do zero (or close enough) damage with our primary attack and so don't need it.

Uber Elder is a joke with this build (and with many others to be honest). What interests me how deep in Delve it can go?

Can it kill hard mods Aul in deeper delves?
How deep can it reliably farm without dying too much (1500?)
Is going temporal chains instead of one of the curses an option to go more defensive in Delve or do we lose too much damage? Is dropping Projectile Weakness or Poachers Mark an option at all?
What are more defensive options in general?

I would really appreciate answers to these questions, thanks :).
Последняя редакция: SolloPoE. Время: 9 янв. 2019 г., 0:21:27
Great build! Looking to sell my entire set including all gems, flasks, and jewels. 80ex for everything!
if it's great build, why everyone here wants to sell their gear? LOL!

Herald of agony enchant is overpriced so nobody buys it.
Последняя редакция: divinity. Время: 9 янв. 2019 г., 7:23:40
why craft attack speed on the bow, not minion damage?
And why minion speed not minion damage gem in Agony links
Последняя редакция: hjeunm. Время: 9 янв. 2019 г., 7:35:37
"
Revanox написал:
Great build! Looking to sell my entire set including all gems, flasks, and jewels. 80ex for everything!

Bow: ~ 12ex to self-craft. Yours is ok good. Could use a 20 VP, but not bad.

Body Armor: Descent, for upper-end, but you can get 800-9oo ES range for top end. These are also overpriced ATM and not that hard to craft. Get any Vaal Reg. base, farm or spend a few ex on ~40 or so dense fossils and a few divines and you can make a 700+ ES body armor for ~ 5 - 8ex.

Quiver: Soul strike is still very inexpensive. 50c

Belt: Good, but missing higher body armor % for top tier. < 1ex.

Gloves: Good, but not great. Really want Enfeeble. ~1 ex

Boots: Pretty bad for top-tier. Low ES, only 30% movement speed. < 50c

Helm: Great. The best piece in the set. The price craze has come full swing. There are a ton of mirrored hubris circlets with the enchant on the market. Low ES, but it's bringing down the price of the higher ES, non-mirrored ones a bit. You can get 300+ ES enchanted helms for 20 - 25 ex.

Jewels: Very lacking. The tree has slots for 6, but you only have 4. None of your uniques have a mana reservation corruption which is the only thing that makes them expensive. Without them, I picked up all for ~20c or so each. Maybe they are a little more expensive now, but not much. The only non-unique is a corrupted blue with a low ES roll. The minion speed mod isn't really helpful. It needs minion attack speed, resists, etc. < 1ex total.

Amulet: Interesting choice. I've never used so not sure how well it works. Are your resists capped? The Blightwell looks like it sells for around 50c.

Rings: Pretty standard mid. High tier would have % body armor ES. The veiled mod is inexpensive. Around 40c each.

Gems: HoA 21/20: ~2ex; Empower and Enlighten 4, 3ex each. The rest are 20/20 which can either be leveled or purchased for ~20-40c. Faster attacks especially benefit from 21/20 or 21/23.

Flasks: Good, but nothing special and nothing that can't be crafted. 28q on the movement flask would be nice.

Total cost if purchased individually: 50ex - 58ex roughly. And I think I'm being generous with some of the prices. Probably less if you craft instead of buying.

Of course hunting and pricing all the items takes time, time spent away from mapping, so people might pay for the convenience, but 30ex worth? Not sure about that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация