UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
gjmine09 написал:
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:
why no asenath ( desecrete + spirit offering ) + spectres for frenzy charges ?

We aren't really a minion build so the frenzy monkey will die. And we don't need the asenath. Shaper's Touch are BIS. You need the accuracy.

i mean Asenath's Chant, you put in desecrete and spirit offering and the spectres become immortal like in this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2274674
in your PoB using frenzy charges you go from 3.24 M to 4.16 M dps
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:
"
gjmine09 написал:
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:
why no asenath ( desecrete + spirit offering ) + spectres for frenzy charges ?

We aren't really a minion build so the frenzy monkey will die. And we don't need the asenath. Shaper's Touch are BIS. You need the accuracy.

i mean Asenath's Chant, you put in desecrete and spirit offering and the spectres become immortal like in this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2274674

Interesting idea. You'd lose quite a lot of ES and I'm sure it's very hard to get the helm enchant on that.

This is my Current Gear, i wasn't able to buy a Hubris with the Enchant so i went with this Helmet seems pretty decent tbh.

Any advice on what to upgrade next?
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:
"
gjmine09 написал:
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:

Interesting idea. You'd lose quite a lot of ES and I'm sure it's very hard to get the helm enchant on that.

true its hard. if we can make this build mainstream a lot of them will pop on the market.
also i see you have very low attack speed and your maximum stack of poison vs single target is 5
true its hard. if we can make this build mainstream a lot of them will pop on the market.
also i see you have very low attack speed and your maximum stack of poison vs single target is 5[/quote]

I have as much attack speed as a quill rain.
"
gjmine09 написал:

a quill rain build ( like the asenath chant i linked earlier reach 10-11 stack of poison easy

for example this is a HoA build of a friend of mine based on the one with spectres ( without the reservation enchant). resolute technique helps

Последняя редакция: Asunaki_Tabi. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 5:50:25
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:
"
gjmine09 написал:

a quill rain build ( like the asenath chant i linked earlier reach 10-11 stack of poison easy

I've never payed attention to that stat. The amount of poison stacks we can achieve on the target doesn't matter.

I can keep 40 virulence stacks on myself attacking a single target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xT8BjrpcfM&feature=youtu.be

Here is the shaper clip I put up. You can see he activates at 9 seconds and have have full virulence at 11 seconds while having to re-position out of a beam.

Without a re-position it takes 1 second to get full stacks on a single target.

the problem is in you PoB you put 9 poison stack in the settings and the damage is A LOT lower with 5. it matters for Vile Toxins. damage go from 3.24 to 2.79 M. i edited last post with a screenshot of a friend of mine, vile toxin lv 21 scale up to 10 stack of poison and the difference is huge

edit: rain of arrow hit multiple times with 1 attack if the boss is big enought, so this is how you reach max poison stack, i see now.
Последняя редакция: Asunaki_Tabi. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 6:03:22
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:

the problem is in you PoB you put 9 poison stack in the settings and the damage is A LOT lower with 5. it matters for Vile Toxins. damage go from 3.24 to 2.79 M. i edited last post with a screenshot of a friend of mine, vile toxin lv 21 scale up to 10 stack of poison and the difference is huge

edit: rain of arrow hit multiple times with 1 attack if the boss is big enought, so this is how you reach max poison stack, i see now.

I see what you're saying. That's something ive never considered.
Having some issues sustaining mana when swapping poachers mark to withering touch for bosses. mana cant keep up with attack rate. Any tips?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация