UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Xsv написал:
"
gjmine09 написал:
"
Xsv написал:
Having issues with ST damage on bosses especially and not sure what I should be doing to improve that? Any advice would be great.

Link your pob

This should be a working PoB of my build atm.

https://pastebin.com/wiWMVMhM

You need elemental equilibrium for 1 point and you need a corrupted quiver that does fire or lightning damage on your attacks.

You also have to get rid of your viper grip ring because it causes you to deal cold damage.

I'd also recommend getting shaper's touch because you only have a 77% chance to hit currently.
Последняя редакция: gjmine09. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 12:24:14
"
gjmine09 написал:

You need elemental equilibrium for 1 point and you need a corrupted quiver that does fire or lightning damage on your attacks.

You also have to get rid of your viper grip ring because it causes you to deal cold damage.

I'd also recommend getting shaper's touch because you only have a 77% chance to hit currently.

Appreciate it. That should be an easy fix so I'll get that stuff and try it out.
I was leveling a HoAg occultist back when the league started but stopped playing it in the 50s. Maybe I'll pick it back up today.

Is there a reason why we don't use Resolute Technique?
Последняя редакция: cdnza. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 13:39:11
I need some tips on crafting such a bow, do you just spam alts and augment?
"
cdnza написал:
I was leveling a HoAg occultist back when the league started but stopped playing it in the 50s. Maybe I'll pick it back up today.

Is there a reason why we don't use Resolute Technique?

It's not really worth the 5 points when you already get close to 90% hit chance with shaper touch. You wont replace shapers touch either or you will lose easy access to curse on hit corruption.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Deadbringer написал:
I need some tips on crafting such a bow, do you just spam alts and augment?

i80 elder grove bow. Spam alt for 20 vicious, augment if no suffix then regal and pray for suffix. If u hit a suffix with regal, craft cannot roll attack mods and exalt for guaranteed +1 gems. If you hit a prefix you can try the beast craft remove a prefix and add a suffix or just scour and try again.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 написал:
"
demonguard написал:
What's the crafting strategy for the bow?

alteration for lvl 20 vicious, augment if no suffix, regal a suffix, cannot roll attack mods, exalt for +1. If you do this its guaranteed on a ilvl 80 elder bow.

Does it HAVE to be ilevel80 to do this; or can it be higher?
"
JSquiggle написал:
"
demondied1 написал:
"
demonguard написал:
What's the crafting strategy for the bow?

alteration for lvl 20 vicious, augment if no suffix, regal a suffix, cannot roll attack mods, exalt for +1. If you do this its guaranteed on a ilvl 80 elder bow.

Does it HAVE to be ilevel80 to do this; or can it be higher?

It can be higher.
"
Asunaki_Tabi написал:
"
demondied1 написал:
Having some issues sustaining mana when swapping poachers mark to withering touch for bosses. mana cant keep up with attack rate. Any tips?

craft -7 or -9 mana cost of skill on a ring

OH btw. My rains of arrows is level 1 for less mana cost.

Is the wrong? I know its only level 18; but is this what I'm aiming for?

It says Prefix / suff / suff in my item view.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация