UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

I've been playing this build for a while now and I am probably using it as a starter for 3.7

However there's one question I still have that I can't find an answer for (maybe I'm too stupid):

How can you have all these auras active at the same time?
At 112 Passive Points and all the mana reserved nodes in the areas I can have Herald of Agony, Discipline and Dread Banner up at the same time.

Herald of Agony: 42%
Discipline: 25%
Dread Banner: 7%
= 74%

Hatred: 35%
= 109%

Which means I have to disable Discipline to activate Hatred
Check out my set up! My HoA only reserved 5-7% I think!
D2Ghosts
"
GravitaryCOM написал:
I've been playing this build for a while now and I am probably using it as a starter for 3.7

However there's one question I still have that I can't find an answer for (maybe I'm too stupid):

How can you have all these auras active at the same time?
At 112 Passive Points and all the mana reserved nodes in the areas I can have Herald of Agony, Discipline and Dread Banner up at the same time.

Herald of Agony: 42%
Discipline: 25%
Dread Banner: 7%
= 74%

Hatred: 35%
= 109%

Which means I have to disable Discipline to activate Hatred

The guide has a helm enchant that gives 30% reduced mana reserved for HoA.
Последняя редакция: Trebax. Время: 31 мая 2019 г., 4:49:44
The balance changes have me nervous. Will have to see the final patch notes to see how nerfed we get.

Guardian might be worth looking at depending on what happens.

What do you guys think?
livejamie
What are you guys thinking after the Occultist nerfs?

Is Profane Bloom and a Free Curse worth it still?

Is Guardian or Trickster better now?
livejamie
buh bye bob
I am also interested in what people think is the best class/ascendancy now for this build moving into 3.7 legion league.
I did some tests on PoB with the new tree and lowering HoA increased physical damage to the new numbers (guessing 16% for a level 28 HoA)

Using my character from Betrayal with no great items I get around 9k ES - was around 11.4k

Bob's Shaper DPS was around 3.29M 3.4M and now 2.8M 2.59M with void beacon so around 22% less damage

Worst part was the ES regen that got nerfed to a ridiculous 580 ES/s, down from around 3K

I think it will still be a good build even if it's not as tanky as it was.

Edit: not sure where I messed up the damage before, I think my empower went from 3 to 4 while I was changing the gem values.
Последняя редакция: Ricciardi. Время: 5 июня 2019 г., 12:56:40
"
Ricciardi написал:
I did some tests on PoB with the new tree and lowering HoA increased physical damage to the new numbers (guessing 16% for a level 28 HoA)

Using my character from Betrayal with no great items I get around 9k ES - was around 11.4k

Bob's Shaper DPS was around 3.29M and now 2.98M with void beacon so around 10% less damage

Worst part was the ES regen that got nerfed to a ridiculous 580 ES/s, down from around 3K

I think it will still be a good build even if it's not as tanky as it was.

Do you still think Occultist is the best? I'm thinking Guardian or Scion might be better.
livejamie
I have no idea, i'm terrible a theorycrafting and never tried a Guardian and only a couple of builds with Scion.

The loss of damage is high, but I think it's still more than enough for uber elder deathless.

defensively the build lost a good bit, specially the regen which was great while mapping.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация