UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
xxChuckyxx написал:
Hi Mharlock, i forgot the conquerer jewel... maybe its the same thing to you. its in POB near the Point Harrier. Than i could run dread banner. But dread banner still not working, it do not count. no icon on display appears..

no icons because its linked with generosity ? its for your pet..."supported auras does not affect you"
hm thx that could be a reason, is there any chance to see the stages than to know when to place the banner ot just luck than xD ?
"
gjmine09 написал:
"
Raxed написал:
Was looking for something new to play. Dropped ~75ex on this, looking forward to bonding with my new friend Bob :)

After the first map, I'm already anticipating nerfs

This build is gone in 3.6. No doubt.

RIP CELESTIAL BOB

what does that mean? is that build not supported in 3.6 or is it still "active" ? Cause i wanna try it
still works fine. It's stronger if anything because of synthesis implicits allowing for far more ES on gear than when this was made
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Why does the build use the Golden Rule viridian jewel?I can't seem to figure it out.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom написал:
Why does the build use the Golden Rule viridian jewel?I can't seem to figure it out.

Faster stacking of virulence. As the poisons you inflict are also inflicted on you, it counts twice for the virulence counter.
Will a GG circle of nostalgia ring, still be strong enough to cancel out the damage loss from not taking EE?
Последняя редакция: dingleberryman. Время: 16 мая 2019 г., 5:44:21
Can someone check my gear. My dps feels super shitty. Very very slow trying to kill minotaur.

"
dingleberryman написал:
Can someone check my gear. My dps feels super shitty. Very very slow trying to kill minotaur.

Quiver's corruption mod is wrong. you need light or fire for EE to proc and the bob got more damage that way.

p/s : nvm I see that youre using added fire on agony setup so the cold implicit is legit . i think you need to change your bow .
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Последняя редакция: lesun02. Время: 17 мая 2019 г., 17:06:23
"
lesun02 написал:
"
dingleberryman написал:

Quiver's corruption mod is wrong. you need light or fire for EE to proc and the bob got more damage that way.

p/s : nvm I see that youre using added fire on agony setup so the cold implicit is legit . i think you need to change your bow .

>> nvm I see that youre using added fire on agony setup so the cold implicit is legit . i think you need to change your bow
But he's running Hatred and thus increased mob cold resistance procced by EE is undesirable.

To properly leverage EE with his setup, he needs to use added lightning on the quiver and run Hatred with Generosity so that he doesn't induce cold resistance with his rain of arrows attacks.

The above changes will help boost damage a bit - but as you mention, a crafted bow will be needed for optimal DPS (it will roughly triple DPS).
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 18 мая 2019 г., 18:56:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация