UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

I would not do my new tree unless you had aspect of the spider. If you are getting a long fine w/ the old tree then you're good.

So you don't have either reduced mana reserve jewels and you have enough mana to cast?
"
gjmine09 написал:
I would not do my new tree unless you had aspect of the spider. If you are getting a long fine w/ the old tree then you're good.

So you don't have either reduced mana reserve jewels and you have enough mana to cast?

Yes i have 22 Mana left which is enough to even spam since im not using Clarity
How do you go about crafting a bow like that?

Edit: Nvm found it in previous posts.
Последняя редакция: pyrophobya. Время: 4 янв. 2019 г., 5:44:11
would an atziri's splendour work well with this?
if anyone need the +2 level of socketed support gems i can help
IGN : PettyFace
Последняя редакция: Asunaki_Tabi. Время: 4 янв. 2019 г., 8:18:11
"
Pxrsian написал:
would an atziri's splendour work well with this?

It would work fine and be easy to color.
Whyyyyyy???
Just wanna play a God like archer build on a budget.

Jokes aside, beautiful guide. Hope I can reach the "entry fee" someday.
VIDEOS

NEW VIDEO - BEST TIME UBER 1:57 KILL - 20,434 ES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiCbmCM9Ol0&feature=youtu.be
I just got the 1% reduced mana reserved golden rule and whether it is in the jewel slot or not my mana doesnt change....anyone else experience this or know what could be possibly going on here? Thanks, great build so far.
Upgraded some of my Gear and got 19k ES now, with my other Boots without MS up to 19.5k ES. Think it's time now to craft a better Helmet with more ES on it and the last 2 LVl's to 100. If I got more time, maybe I'll craft another River with Lvl 20 vicious Projectiles

Also did HoGm without Problems and did a lvl 84 Chayula kill with x6HP

Current Gear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация