UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

I'm using this bow right now untill i craft better one. It has 1 open suffix slot am i craft flat att speed, att speed/quality or att speed near rare and unique mobs

any opinions?
Base attack speed.
Thanks for making the price skyrocket making the build unplayable btw.
I guess the reddit upvotes were worth it amirite lads?
If this build really cost 50 plus ex it's not going to get nerf. I was like yay cool build to try then all I see is 50 plus ex talk. welp can't do this build.
How i can calculate my mana reserved?

The 30% enchant is so expensive, gonna buy a 20% but i dont know i have enough mana unreserved or not
"

and if it weren't made public you would have never known. Life must be tough for you.
The bow alone cost 8 ex in crafts . Thats just for specific crafts and not the lats price. Not to mention 6link. Its basically a 8ex+1500fusing(another 8ex) bow.

Enchant cost the same then a moltenstrike on hardcore. Its not too bad, but its definately not cheap. But im pretty sure you can play without enchant all you gotta do is drop an aura. 3.5m dps is overkill when you can run an agony build with 300k dps and rape t16 in a few second anyway.

This a min max version of a descent build. Just like people do with insane wed/bow/flurry stuff/ with mirrored gear and all.

Does it deserved a nerf? I dont think so... I mean the average joe wont be able to get half that gear.
"
thiendepzai1996 написал:
How i can calculate my mana reserved?

The 30% enchant is so expensive, gonna buy a 20% but i dont know i have enough mana unreserved or not

https://poe.mikelat.com

You can try this site.
"
phocas99 написал:
"

and if it weren't made public you would have never known. Life must be tough for you.

Except for the fact i didnt had to follow this guide or the other to realise HoA is strong.
Keep making wrong suppositions tho.
Slowly getting the right items(RIP 5% multiplier):

By the way, if someone doesn't know, the +2 support craft is from Catarina's Veiled mod, so if you don't want to use service just buy a few of them and you can unlock it(out of 5 unveil got 2 to + support gems)
Последняя редакция: metamo666. Время: 4 янв. 2019 г., 13:37:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация