[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

hi,

is it a good idea to replace the movement skill with lightning warp?

womft
Anyone able to assist with why am only doing 278k dps? I see a lot of people saying they are able to do 1-5mil dps.

https://pastebin.com/gH4ZWKk4
"
WOMFT написал:
hi,

is it a good idea to replace the movement skill with lightning warp?

womft

No. You need at least 2, usually 3 support gems to make Lightning Warp quick enough to use for dodging. It would not be great in this build.

Whirling Blades is amazing in this build because the spiders buff your attack speed. Being able to Cull and Fortify is also important.

If you want a teleport skill for getting up ledges, you could consider using Lighting Warp unsupported in an unset ring or a spare socket.
Последняя редакция: Thauma. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 15:18:49
"
Demonly написал:
Anyone able to assist with why am only doing 278k dps? I see a lot of people saying they are able to do 1-5mil dps.

Here's what I think:
-You're not level 90 yet - there are still some important nodes on the tree you need such as Death Attunement and Gravepact.
-I suggest unspeccing out of the extra life nodes around Constitution to get these
-The build stacks a lot of extra flat physical damage via Ghastly Eye jewels. These jewels make a huge difference - more flat phys damage = more damage added as extra Cold (from hatred) and Chaos (Spirit Offering)
-Don't level up Clarity. Level 1 is chosen for its low Mana cost (it is only there to provide added minion damage via Commander of Darkness)
-Life Gain on Hit does nothing for the Spider minions - they're invincible.
-A lot of your other gems don't match the ones suggested for the build!
Is it somehow possible to do a CI version of this?

I played around in pob a bit, but it doesnt really look good :D

If not i might try it as it stands with life, any recommendations on how to level with this? :)
"
remixzwE написал:
Is it somehow possible to do a CI version of this?

I played around in pob a bit, but it doesnt really look good :D

If not i might try it as it stands with life, any recommendations on how to level with this? :)

The best version of this build is hybrid (life + ES). Just follow the guide. On gear you want to get as much life as you can whilst using gear that provides ES as well (eg Spirit Shields). A bit of added ES here and there on belts and rings is a bonus. The reason this is the best approach is that the build gets huge ES sustain via Fenumus's Shroud, Feast of Flesh, and Eldritch Battery, but is also able to benefit from a big life pool provided by other items and passive nodes.
If you have infinite budget whats better dmg wise

victario's + command of the pit or lyco + grip of the council? im assuming 2nd option but im not sure. Pob is suggesting that victario's + command is better, probably bc of charges?
Последняя редакция: Deziowy. Время: 25 марта 2019 г., 6:42:40
"
Thauma написал:
"
Demonly написал:

Here's what I think:
-You're not level 90 yet - there are still some important nodes on the tree you need such as Death Attunement and Gravepact.
-I suggest unspeccing out of the extra life nodes around Constitution to get these
-The build stacks a lot of extra flat physical damage via Ghastly Eye jewels. These jewels make a huge difference - more flat phys damage = more damage added as extra Cold (from hatred) and Chaos (Spirit Offering)
-Don't level up Clarity. Level 1 is chosen for its low Mana cost (it is only there to provide added minion damage via Commander of Darkness)

Thanks! Can you got a bit more in depth on the other gems part?
My COH is linked to Temporal Chains
My CWDT is linked to flesh offering

What else am I missing?
Последняя редакция: Demonly. Время: 25 марта 2019 г., 19:23:48
"
Demonly написал:
"
Thauma написал:
"
Demonly написал:

Here's what I think:

Thanks! Can you got a bit more in depth on the other gems part?
My COH is linked to Temporal Chains
My CWDT is linked to flesh offering

What else am I missing?

Try the setup I am using as an example. Note that to be able to fit Temporal Chains, you'll need Solstice Vigil. If you can't get that yet, use other gems in the chest. Here's the PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/BDTn01Y3

The reason this is so strong:
-Spirit Offering adds more damage to minions than Flesh Offering AND buffs your Energy Shield
-We use jewels that give "##% increased minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently". Desecrate and Spirit Offering both count as minion skills.
-Lighting Orb to apply Elemental Equilibrium.
-Whirling Blades for fast movement and dodging attacks. When spiders are active you get an attack speed bonus that makes it even better. Also used to quickly kill low-hp enemies thanks to Culling Strike.
-Lots of flat minion physical damage from jewels that gets scaled up with %increased minion damage, Hatred aura effect, and Spirit Offering effect
Skyscan - thanks to you, I finally beat Uber Elder. You absolute legend. This build is incredible.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация