[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Anything i could upgrade with my setup?

NOTE: i dont like diadem,i prefer my minions to resummon themselves
Hi! Great build, surprisingly tanky for what little health I have. Would anyone be able to look at my profile and determine what I can start upgrading/changing for better damage and/or life?

Thanks!
After doing LL version of this build i just cannot bring myself to re-roll into agony crawler... it seems just a waste of exalts.
My offer for LL version(you not included it in you build after all) - https://pastebin.com/xJAcf70e . Items are not perfect tho xD
Stats - 9k+es, 81+ allres(no 21lvl auras so far) and up to 77% physdef with flasks at 95lvl.
TY for great build.
Последняя редакция: leere. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 2:16:46
Did uber Elder for the first time. All thanks to this build. I love it!
einhar killing worms at quest maps i can't summon spider. Is there a sollution for that
Hi.

What would you say for victario's influence with 5 auras and enlighten, and rare helmet instead. Could it be good?
I am a bit socket starved in my planning. I want to run with the two ape spectres for charges, question is, but I require to run them in a 3L instead of a 4L. since spectre and blood magic seems to be required, should I run minion life or minion resistances as third link? which is more important?
Just got my aspect of the spider ring and chest but now I'm confused how you can run the spider aspect when you're already reserving hatred, haste, and dread banner? Do you have to drop haste to run aspect of the spider? Guessing I'd need the diadem to run all of them?

EDIT: Ignore me, I figured it out. Thankfully prices on diadems finally went way down and I was able to snag one and get all my auras going. Thanks for such a great guide!
Последняя редакция: Kmeleon2. Время: 29 марта 2019 г., 14:46:11
How does this builds dps stack against an agony crawler build?
I never really played necromancer before and i dont really understand the spectres.

I linked them as i should (tried life instead of res as well) but they are just always instant dead. I get the frenzy charge apes, take them back into a map and they are literally just 1 shot every time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация