[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

You need to go to higher lvl maps and Desecrate resummon your spectere to make them higher lvl after grabbing them in act 2 and 6.
"
remixzwE написал:
I never really played necromancer before and i dont really understand the spectres.

I linked them as i should (tried life instead of res as well) but they are just always instant dead. I get the frenzy charge apes, take them back into a map and they are literally just 1 shot every time.

I think what the guy that posted before me means is that you cant summon them from a level 15ish corpse form the woods but you need to spawn the specific mob type by going to the zone, using desecrate until you spawn the corpse of that specific enemy, which will be whatever level of corpses your desecrate can summon. That should solve it.
"
faytte написал:
How does this builds dps stack against an agony crawler build?

It depends on what crawler build we are talking about? Gladiator? Ranger version (is that Pathfinder?)? Or Occultist?

I'd say that with around the 5ex mentioned you get more bang for your buck from this as with the Gladiator Crawler, at least as much as with the Ranger Version and it depends a lot when it comes to the Occultist.

I'd say that if currency is not an issue crawler is far stronger, because you can scale it more with gear, such as gem level bows.

You cant make sensible upgrades beyond a certain point on this build and the two mentioned Crawler Versions, but you can on Occultist.
So if you have that kind of currency (im refering to the tripple digit Exalted range here), Occultist is certainly the stronger and better scaling build at that point, especially for defenses (that 25k ES Hhhhnnnghhh).

Последняя редакция: Rakschas666. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 14:50:46
Hello ! Where i can see spiders accuracy ?

You sure we need commander of the pit ?
Последняя редакция: quflamingo. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 17:28:59
Loving this build so far!

If anyone could take a look and recommend any improvements feel free got around 3ex to put in

https://pastebin.com/mZJmNrtX
New PoB for 3.6. Swapped out 2 gems for dps increase. Malevolence is blue so its easier to color diadem as well.

"
Kmeleon2 написал:
Just got my aspect of the spider ring and chest but now I'm confused how you can run the spider aspect when you're already reserving hatred, haste, and dread banner? Do you have to drop haste to run aspect of the spider? Guessing I'd need the diadem to run all of them?

EDIT: Ignore me, I figured it out. Thankfully prices on diadems finally went way down and I was able to snag one and get all my auras going. Thanks for such a great guide!

You have 2 options to run all these auras.

These boots turn auras into a 30 second "buff" that doesn't reserve mana. Because of all our increased duration we can keep these up indefinitly. It's essentially 4 free 50% auras.

OR

You can use this helmet. This league the helmet is too expensive to recommend early on because it was multiple ex (now its 45c). It has 20% reduced mana reserve as well as EB.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 31 марта 2019 г., 18:14:33
"
remixzwE написал:
I never really played necromancer before and i dont really understand the spectres.

I linked them as i should (tried life instead of res as well) but they are just always instant dead. I get the frenzy charge apes, take them back into a map and they are literally just 1 shot every time.

Spectres do not "auto-level-up". Which means you'll need to recreate them in a lv 86 map. To do this, first summon the spectres you want. This then puts them in your desecrate "pool" of mobs. Desecrate a few times in a high level map (or delve) and then summon spectres.

I assume you're summoning the lv 15 spectres and going right into maps and they're getting 1 shot
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 31 марта 2019 г., 18:22:55
Question, in the videos I see that you have dread banner stacking up. However when I am using it I don't gain stacks with it unless I drop the generosity link. Any idea why it wont work while it's linked like yours? I also saw in your video you somehow got rid of the dread banner attached to your back, please for the love of god tell me how you did that, it's so ugly lmao. Thank you.
"
skyscan написал:
New PoB for 3.6. Swapped out 2 gems for dps increase. Malevolence is blue so its easier to color diadem as well.

"
Kmeleon2 написал:
Just got my aspect of the spider ring and chest but now I'm confused how you can run the spider aspect when you're already reserving hatred, haste, and dread banner? Do you have to drop haste to run aspect of the spider? Guessing I'd need the diadem to run all of them?

EDIT: Ignore me, I figured it out. Thankfully prices on diadems finally went way down and I was able to snag one and get all my auras going. Thanks for such a great guide!

You have 2 options to run all these auras.

These boots turn auras into a 30 second "buff" that doesn't reserve mana. Because of all our increased duration we can keep these up indefinitly. It's essentially 4 free 50% auras.

OR

You can use this helmet. This league the helmet is too expensive to recommend early on because it was multiple ex (now its 45c). It has 20% reduced mana reserve as well as EB.

Hey Skyscan, for the moment i'm trying to see how Malevolence + Withering Touch could be better than Melee Phys + Hatred if we stack a lot of Physical Damage with minion ?

https://pastebin.com/01pV9HzW
I've been looking everywhere for an answer to this and I'm not sure if anyone here would know, but can the spiders taunt? they are hitting and technically they cannot be targeted, but would they at least reduce the targets damage by 10% ???

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация