[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

is the jew must at 88000 coin to make slum lord?
Spirit or flesh offering since build is back to cold version (hatred and grip of the council)?
"
mtspraes написал:
Can somebody Help me on wich gear and How can i improve my gear?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mtspraes/characters
My character name os "spiderloke".

Can anyone help
"
Scorpio92 написал:
Spirit or flesh offering since build is back to cold version (hatred and grip of the council)?

Flesh provides movement and attack speed, for us and the minions. I think it is better for going fast in easy maps.

Spirit provides more damage than flesh and survivability for us. It's better for hard maps.
"
mtspraes написал:
"
mtspraes написал:
Can somebody Help me on wich gear and How can i improve my gear?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mtspraes/characters
My character name os "spiderloke".

Can anyone help

Your gear is already amazing. I have only crap gear and I'm already doing low yellow maps.

I would swap Meele physical in dagger for Multistrike. Other than that, you should be doing even red maps quite easily.
Guys I have a doubt.

I want to use Animate Guardian with Kingsmaker - it's an awesome axe, it will provide our build a lot of damage, plus perma Fortify. But I've never make an Animate Guardian before, what other gear should I use?

I'm thinking about Gruthkul's Pelt + Leer Cast (or Bringer of Rain) + Kingsmaker and a rare gloves and boots with maximum life and resistances, and the boots with that life regen enchant. If I link it with Minion Life, would that be enough for the AG not dying?

For Frenzy and Power charges, spectres are still the best option (besides Necro Aegis). I linked mine with Blood Magic and they are still generating the charges with little, almost none, downtine.
I dropped Animate guardian this league. It just dies too much to Legion mobs in high tier maps. I do miss movement speed buff from victarios :/
"
1ofeach написал:
I dropped Animate guardian this league. It just dies too much to Legion mobs in high tier maps. I do miss movement speed buff from victarios :/

I'm thinking about get one lvl 21/23 Animate Guardian, and link it with Empower (3), Minion Life and Minion Resistances and see if he will survive. Since I will use this build to farm yellow and low tier red maps, until I get enough for a Cyclone build (sorry fellow summoners, I will join the meele side of the force) it will probably be enough.

Gruthkul Pelt has 5% natural life regen now per second, it will probably be enough for the animate guardian to survive.
What about jewels that give minions more damage if you used minion skill recently? How do you proc it reliably?
"
55662052 написал:
What about jewels that give minions more damage if you used minion skill recently? How do you proc it reliably?

Convocation or Offering skills for example.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация