[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Beware theres was some little patch on steam around 17 mb. After the patch my spiders are kinda passive. When i was running before they were trying to be in front of me at least buut now they lag behind. any idea if tzhey did something with them or if my spiders decided its too hot today?
Good news everyone! I've finished my lazy one button variant of the best build in POE. We can call it Spider Queen's lazy sister.

https://pastebin.com/QX6KjtGZ

In this league single DPS flat/w.poisons bumped from 115k/313k to 202k/327k per spider and that is not counting Dread Banner impales and ignoring Unholy Might from Vis Mortis (+30% more Phys as Chaos) o) Same gear except gloves - rare now. So map clear speed is almost doubled and guardians should fall 50% faster now o)

Notes:
Скрытый текст

0) Based on my gear from previous league. Shield is expensive, else is cheap.
1) Aura is Hatred. Because spiders deals physical + chaos + ailment damage all auras has limited effect on them. Pride gives about 6k more DPS than Hatred, but Hatred gives chill and freeze, and POB says it has 40% chance to freeze!
2) Still using AG with all buffs and leech. Mask of the Tribunal is gone in this league, so Leer Cast for now. And I have found that Life Leech works better than Empower because this build has so few leech nodes for minions (0.2% and my variant has none). It has 31k HP, 2.6k hp regen and 6.3k leech. With Empower 3 it has 39k hp and 3.1k regen. But he MUST be 20/20+ before gearing him up. And unsummon him for Uber Elder.
3) Banner is Dread now. Have tested 100 hits naked without and 100 hits with. Mob hits are not random o) Without a banner hits pattern was "hit-hit-hit/miss", with banner it was "hit-hit-miss" for all 100 hits. So if you have 99% evade chance, mob will hit you once and them miss 99 times in a row o) Have no idea how it works for more that one mob, may be their hits are combined in a single pattern.
4) By switching to a Dread banner I has mana reservation problems, because Precision must be lvl 10. Spent some time trying to preserve DPS, Life but lower reservation - no luck. One more -4% mana reservation node should be taken. Solution was to change two-stoned ring for an unset ring and stick second Generosity, as skyscan did. A bit lame to have own support gem for lvl 6 precision, but it saves 5 points in a tree. Tight on mana now, but with new rare gloves not a problem.
5) Gloves are rare. Councils gives about +3% DPS comparing to rare with minion damage, and overall not worth it. You will notice how easier it is to get resistances, life and ES with rare gloves, but will not notice +3% DPS increase.
6) Best supports are Minion Damage + Multistrike + Melee Splash for maps and Splash changed to Damage on Full Life for bossiest of the bosses. Have not found how exactly new Multistrike works with ailments. Looks like -30% less attack damage affects only hit portion and not DoT. So it does not lowers poison, but +44% more attack speed affects both hit and DOT (more stacks). And now POB ignores +50% and +99% more damage, so it is unclear if it affects ailments or not, but wording of that buffs makes me think that it does affects ailments. In worst case it is usual +50% more damage support gem.
7) Timeless jewel is used, but more seeds required. Now it is for 88000 seed that bosm have shown, and I can't find one selling. Will roll myself later, I guess. And top of the tree is the only place where you can place it without loosing too much.
8) 76%++++ evade chance!. 76% is for blinded enemy (or in smoke cloud) when flasks are up, but without Dread Banner aura. POB ignores monster's accuracy so exact evade chance is unknown but should be close to cap.
9) Rest is the same - +1 spectre with Rallying Cry, Phase run for movement + phasing + slow mob reactions, lvl 1 CWDT with desecrate + convocation and lvl 2 CWDT with immortal call and spirit offering. Shock nova as a worms killer.
Последняя редакция: LordOmni. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 10:53:32
Made a squishy 5k hp, 1.3k es build based on my gear, and pob gives me somewhere around 416k shaper dps per spider, which is insane.
But still can make +300 hp only by improving some of my jewels, that dont have +hp
https://pastebin.com/6A0aVuHe
I am sure you all get asked this kinda thing alot, so sorry in advance. So far I've been able to kill shaper/red elder. But I am dying ALOT in T16 map bosses/feel my damage is way to low for uber elder. I was curious if you had any advice. (money isnt an object, considering buying aul's uprising tonight) https://pastebin.com/zeY6X69n (ignore flasks, I had to log for today, so I loaned them to a guildmate to help him start maps)

TLDR: Feel like both my survivability and damage seems to low to clean T16s or do Uber Elder.
"
Searzist написал:
I am sure you all get asked this kinda thing alot, so sorry in advance. So far I've been able to kill shaper/red elder. But I am dying ALOT in T16 map bosses/feel my damage is way to low for uber elder. I was curious if you had any advice. (money isnt an object, considering buying aul's uprising tonight) https://pastebin.com/zeY6X69n (ignore flasks, I had to log for today, so I loaned them to a guildmate to help him start maps)

TLDR: Feel like both my survivability and damage seems to low to clean T16s or do Uber Elder.

i did things pretty differently than you, i don't have a watcher's eye or that nice of abyss jewels and have 81k spider dps, another 37k from spectres just default attack. instead of wither went melee phys and instead of fenum went vis mortis for 3 enhanced vaal fallen. you can drop command of the pit, level 4 or so precision is all we need. that let me put a psuedo 5 link blind chance gloves on and the spectre links in there.

I think my damage is fine, only issue i have is with one shots. only have 5800 ehp or so and very little armor/evasion, just spam flasks and hope spiders blind/taunt. not sure how to rememedy that to be more of a boss killer without just flinging exalts at similiar gear that i have now just with way more life on it.
Последняя редакция: Irra_set. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 23:03:27
"
Searzist написал:

Try using Solstice Vigil and linking 20/20 Blasphemy + Temp Chains + Empower + Enhance. It'll help immensely while doing difficult content. Keep in mind temp chains also "buffs" your poison damage.

Also, swap Withering Touch for Multistrike. PoB doesn't show multistrike improved damage properly, but it's stronger than other options right now.
"
Try using Solstice Vigil and linking 20/20 Blasphemy + Temp Chains + Empower + Enhance. It'll help immensely while doing difficult content. Keep in mind temp chains also "buffs" your poison damage.

Also, swap Withering Touch for Multistrike. PoB doesn't show multistrike improved damage properly, but it's stronger than other options right now.

(first try quoting, dunno if i did it right)

I got a Solstice earlier from shaper, but I also have an aul's uprising now. Do you still suggest the solstice?
"
LordOmni написал:
Good news everyone! I've finished my lazy one button variant of the best build in POE. We can call it Spider Queen's lazy sister.

https://pastebin.com/QX6KjtGZ

In this league single DPS flat/w.poisons bumped from 115k/313k to 202k/327k per spider and that is not counting Dread Banner impales and ignoring Unholy Might from Vis Mortis (+30% more Phys as Chaos) o) Same gear except gloves - rare now. So map clear speed is almost doubled and guardians should fall 50% faster now o)

Notes:
Скрытый текст

0) Based on my gear from previous league. Shield is expensive, else is cheap.
1) Aura is Hatred. Because spiders deals physical + chaos + ailment damage all auras has limited effect on them. Pride gives about 6k more DPS than Hatred, but Hatred gives chill and freeze, and POB says it has 40% chance to freeze!
2) Still using AG with all buffs and leech. Mask of the Tribunal is gone in this league, so Leer Cast for now. And I have found that Life Leech works better than Empower because this build has so few leech nodes for minions (0.2% and my variant has none). It has 31k HP, 2.6k hp regen and 6.3k leech. With Empower 3 it has 39k hp and 3.1k regen. But he MUST be 20/20+ before gearing him up. And unsummon him for Uber Elder.
3) Banner is Dread now. Have tested 100 hits naked without and 100 hits with. Mob hits are not random o) Without a banner hits pattern was "hit-hit-hit/miss", with banner it was "hit-hit-miss" for all 100 hits. So if you have 99% evade chance, mob will hit you once and them miss 99 times in a row o) Have no idea how it works for more that one mob, may be their hits are combined in a single pattern.
4) By switching to a Dread banner I has mana reservation problems, because Precision must be lvl 10. Spent some time trying to preserve DPS, Life but lower reservation - no luck. One more -4% mana reservation node should be taken. Solution was to change two-stoned ring for an unset ring and stick second Generosity, as skyscan did. A bit lame to have own support gem for lvl 6 precision, but it saves 5 points in a tree. Tight on mana now, but with new rare gloves not a problem.
5) Gloves are rare. Councils gives about +3% DPS comparing to rare with minion damage, and overall not worth it. You will notice how easier it is to get resistances, life and ES with rare gloves, but will not notice +3% DPS increase.
6) Best supports are Minion Damage + Multistrike + Melee Splash for maps and Splash changed to Damage on Full Life for bossiest of the bosses. Have not found how exactly new Multistrike works with ailments. Looks like -30% less attack damage affects only hit portion and not DoT. So it does not lowers poison, but +44% more attack speed affects both hit and DOT (more stacks). And now POB ignores +50% and +99% more damage, so it is unclear if it affects ailments or not, but wording of that buffs makes me think that it does affects ailments. In worst case it is usual +50% more damage support gem.
7) Timeless jewel is used, but more seeds required. Now it is for 88000 seed that bosm have shown, and I can't find one selling. Will roll myself later, I guess. And top of the tree is the only place where you can place it without loosing too much.
8) 76%++++ evade chance!. 76% is for blinded enemy (or in smoke cloud) when flasks are up, but without Dread Banner aura. POB ignores monster's accuracy so exact evade chance is unknown but should be close to cap.
9) Rest is the same - +1 spectre with Rallying Cry, Phase run for movement + phasing + slow mob reactions, lvl 1 CWDT with desecrate + convocation and lvl 2 CWDT with immortal call and spirit offering. Shock nova as a worms killer.

75 lvl spiders use in pob. it is real damage
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
Is lycosidae on necromantic aegis just not an option? I haven't seen it discussed anywhere, but it seems like removing all accuracy issues would be good?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Starlight85 написал:
Is lycosidae on necromantic aegis just not an option? I haven't seen it discussed anywhere, but it seems like removing all accuracy issues would be good?

With the new precision aura accuracy isn't a big issue anymore.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация