[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Retgarko написал:
Made a squishy 5k hp, 1.3k es build based on my gear, and pob gives me somewhere around 416k shaper dps per spider, which is insane.
But still can make +300 hp only by improving some of my jewels, that dont have +hp
https://pastebin.com/6A0aVuHe

You should understand, that to get that 416k DPS your spiders needs 9.2 seconds to stack all poisons (check calcs tab) and it is with active vaal haste that has base duration of 4 sec. I would not enable vaal haste and leave only haste enabled. And for maps your DPS is what POB shows without poisons.

"
Searzist написал:
I am sure you all get asked this kinda thing alot, so sorry in advance. So far I've been able to kill shaper/red elder. But I am dying ALOT in T16 map bosses/feel my damage is way to low for uber elder. I was curious if you had any advice. (money isnt an object, considering buying aul's uprising tonight) https://pastebin.com/zeY6X69n (ignore flasks, I had to log for today, so I loaned them to a guildmate to help him start maps)

TLDR: Feel like both my survivability and damage seems to low to clean T16s or do Uber Elder.

1) Get "minions have chance to blind" jewel. That is +50% chance to evade.
2) With stibnite + jade flask with "95%+ increased evasion rating during flask" you will get 69% chance to evade in total with blind or smoke cloud.
3) Use phase run if you want phasing. With all duration nodes you can have 100% uptime and phase run also make you less wanted by mobs. Phasing itself does not.
4) Necromantic Aegis takes alot of survivability. Consider spectres and precision variant.
5) Spiders takes 0 attention from monsters, but spectres do. And I am also having animated guardian. And had a spectre with mass taunt in Synthesis with Vis Mortis (Ruins Hellion). Have not leveled yet in this league, however.
5) Again: poison DPS is for fights that are longer than 8+ seconds. And it takes like 5-7s to switch elder/shaper in uber elder fight. Check physical gems setups.

"
DesperoOrtell написал:

75 lvl spiders use in pob. it is real damage

It is not o) Try to add only fang in items and check spiders stats - it has 0 more damage, but the same patch that have set their lvl to 75 also have added 33% more to them. POB ignores both changes. Real DPS is about 15% lower than POB shows for 84+ chars. And it is covered by impales, that POB ignores from dread banner, and add Unholy Might from Vis Mortis too, that POB also ignores (for maps and not for shaper, however).

"
Starlight85 написал:
Is lycosidae on necromantic aegis just not an option? I haven't seen it discussed anywhere, but it seems like removing all accuracy issues would be good?

Accuracy is not a problem anymore. Same tree + Precision lvl 6 + Generosity, and you good to go with Dread Banner instead of War Banner. It saves points from taking N.A. and gives you block chance + Life + ES + resists. And CWDT lvl 5 gem if you want. I prefer top ES + Life shields that has no built in CWDT for same price o)
Finally deathless Uber Elder!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZgbZ_vXwHU
I wouldnt use empower in the temp chains setup, level above 20 add near nothing for curses, enhance is nice but empower isnt worth it in my oppinion
Hello

I'm having a lot of issues with the build, my dmg its not the problem, but on T16 i'm always getting one shot, could anyone help me?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mtspraes/characters
my character name is Spiderloke
"
BloodyAgent написал:
I wouldnt use empower in the temp chains setup, level above 20 add near nothing for curses, enhance is nice but empower isnt worth it in my oppinion

True, but it's also linked to Spirit Offering as well, for a bit of extra damage. I had a lot of currency by the time I reached 100 in Betrayal so I figured why not. But if you need gem space then it's a good idea to forgo empower.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 19 июня 2019 г., 12:24:16
How about clearing legion? After playing ED/contagion it feels for me like i miss 40-60% of mobs. Especialy rare mobs with rewards. IDK is it because lower dmg or AI of spiders
Последняя редакция: Scorpio92. Время: 19 июня 2019 г., 17:23:40
"
Scorpio92 написал:
How about clearing legion? After playing ED/contagion it feels for me like i miss 40-60% of mobs. Especialy rare mobs with rewards. IDK is it because lower dmg or AI of spiders

I'm not playing it this league, but spiders do look pretty derpy against legion. I think minion builds in general aren't really favored for this mechanic. Which is odd because they do so well against breach and abyss.
Hello!

I just got this things:
- Arakalis Fang
- Devouring Diadem
- Tabula Rasa
- Grip of the council
- Writhing Jar

Are these things enough, to get the build running?

Thanks!
"
MaSo123 написал:
Hello!

I just got this things:
- Arakalis Fang
- Devouring Diadem
- Tabula Rasa
- Grip of the council
- Writhing Jar

Are these things enough, to get the build running?

Thanks!

Arakalis Fang + 1 or 2 Writhing Jar is all you need to start the build really.

Tabula rasa is only useful for leveling between lvl 1 and 53/60; as soon as you start using fang you can drop it for a rare 4 link / 2 link.
Great thanks, so I have enough ;)

Just got the tabula fur 3 chaos - so I gonna use it for sure!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация