[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Why EE? i'm only seeing cold damage from hatred and the gloves, where do lighting and fire damage come from ?
also i'm having a trouble summoning spider, it's usually 18/20 spider, how can i fix that. Thank You
"
royaldominic написал:
Why EE? i'm only seeing cold damage from hatred and the gloves, where do lighting and fire damage come from ?
also i'm having a trouble summoning spider, it's usually 18/20 spider, how can i fix that. Thank You
You trigger EE with your Orb of Storms/Shock nova/whatever lightning spell you end up using for killing the worms from The Writhing Jar. This gives the enemy +lightning res, -fire and and most importantly -cold res. Your minions cant trigger EE. What spell are you using at the moment to spawn the spiders? I found out Shock nova makes it way easier to get 20 spiders than Orb of Storms.

I got a question of my own; what's the better single target replacement for melee splash on Arakaali's Fang (against end game bosses), Melee physical damage support or Damage on full life?
Последняя редакция: Smerte. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 8:05:25
How bad does it hurt to have cold damage to attacks on ring? Will orb of storms over ride that pretty quickly?

Also I cant use clarity, with the other auras? I have temp chains, aspect, haste, dread banner, precision, hatred. Leaves me with 4 unreserved mana and clarity lvl 1 says need 30.

Lastly, the gem links are kind of confusing. Your character shows different links then what you suggest so when looking it makes it confusing. Where does convo fit in?

Maybe you could check my gear and make some suggestions. Ty in advance.
Последняя редакция: NecropK. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 14:44:35
"
NecropK написал:
How bad does it hurt to have cold damage to attacks on ring? Will orb of storms over ride that pretty quickly?

Also I cant use clarity, with the other auras? I have temp chains, aspect, haste, dread banner, precision, hatred. Leaves me with 4 unreserved mana and clarity lvl 1 says need 30.

If you're going to use solastic vigil you'll want to 20% qual on your blasphemy, and get at least lv 3 enhance and link it you temp chains as well. Curse effectiveness goes a long way with temp chains, but keep in mind it caps at 75% less action speed now.

You should go spirit offering for the extra ES it provides you. That's free survivability.

You only need one jewel to have blind on hit, spiders attack really fast so there's on issue if you only have 5% chance.

I would spec into Profane chemistry and respect 3 other life nodes. 50% increased flask recovery for life is huge.

Also, orb of storms isn't an attack so it doesn't matter.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 14:48:29
"
skyscan написал:
"
NecropK написал:

If you're going to use solastic vigil you'll want to 20% qual on your blasphemy, and get at least lv 3 enhance and link it you temp chains as well. Curse effectiveness goes a long way with temp chains, but keep in mind it caps at 75% less action speed now.

You should go spirit offering for the extra ES it provides you. That's free survivability.

You only need one jewel to have blind on hit, spiders attack really fast so there's on issue if you only have 5% chance.

I would spec into Profane chemistry and respect 3 other life nodes. 50% increased flask recovery for life is huge.

I actually edited some stuff as you were responding haha. As far as orb of storm, I understand that but my whirling blades will have added cold from that ring right? I was just saying my orb of storms would cancel that anyways?

So maybe unspec 3 life nodes from wheel and go chemistry. I asked because I saw you had it on your character but then the lvl 90 and 95 tree did not have it so was curious.

Also I guess I drop banner for clarity since my watchers eye has 10% dmg from mana when affected by clarity?
"
NecropK написал:
"
skyscan написал:
"
NecropK написал:

I actually edited some stuff as you were responding haha. As far as orb of storm, I understand that but my whirling blades will have added cold from that ring right? I was just saying my orb of storms would cancel that anyways?

So maybe unspec 3 life nodes from wheel and go chemistry. I asked because I saw you had it on your character but then the lvl 90 and 95 tree did not have it so was curious.

Also I guess I drop banner for clarity since my watchers eye has 10% dmg from mana when affected by clarity?

Oh, I'll fix the passive trees.

And I wouldn't drop banner, you could try linking precision+clarity+generosity+lv2 enlighten. That should allow you do all of them.
Do you think its possible to play this build in hardcore? I mainly ask this because of the rippyness of legion monsters. Are there any changes you'd recommend for HC?
I do not understand why we use elemental equilibirum. Does that help chaos?
"
Searzist написал:
I do not understand why we use elemental equilibirum. Does that help chaos?
Our spiders deal a great amount of cold damage thanks to Hatred + the unique gloves. We use EE by using a lightning or fire spell against tougher bosses, and this makes the boss have -50% cold resistance.
Последняя редакция: Smerte. Время: 29 июня 2019 г., 4:02:07
In your current build on your character you don't have specters or Aegis/Victario's Charity equipped. Is the lack of power and frenzy a problem?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация