[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I didn't really like how orb of storms felt so I played around with several skills, and I've decided I really like Wave of Conviction for this. It lets me target things farther away from me in a big cone.

As for spawning spiders, I found it works best if you cast desecrate, then cast WoC *first*, then hit the flask. The wave is still close enough that it hits the worms and it does it before my specters do.
"
Syche22 написал:
Do you think its possible to play this build in hardcore? I mainly ask this because of the rippyness of legion monsters. Are there any changes you'd recommend for HC?

Would not recommend. Check my video about it around 1:25 (had multistrike from previous guardian instead of melee splash, don't mind clear speed):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-KjNWr4Eo

I was extra careful, but at first some dude has performed flicker strike from outside the screen and almost did a 1shot, then another gal from left top corner of the screen did it. 5300 hp + 1700 es on mana with MOM ~ 8k EHP. And I have almost every HP node in a tree - at lvl 95 you can't get more than 6k hp. For HC you need something with 10k+ EHP minimum in this league.

"
Octal42 написал:
In your current build on your character you don't have specters or Aegis/Victario's Charity equipped. Is the lack of power and frenzy a problem?

Not really. Check video above with Phoenix Forge and this one with the Shaper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZhg4Nc8-LA

Both with lvl 18-19 gems and no charges on spiders. Used Lunaris Champions instead of Frost Sentinels for clear screen o) If you will exclude immortal minions phase, 50% of his HP was eaten in 9-10 seconds. He has 18.3kk hp. Around 1kk Shaper DPS with lvl 18-19 gems, spectres with only 2 supports (2 more gems are for projectiles) and no charges. I don't think you need any more DPS. Have not tried timeless realm yet, but I will be there with a friend and lvl 20 gems.
I am still kinda confused on the aura part. I cant cast all of them so i dropped banner so i can use clarity with my watchers eye for the extra 10% mom.
Arakaali's Fang is only 15c now :o

"
Octal42 написал:
In your current build on your character you don't have specters or Aegis/Victario's Charity equipped. Is the lack of power and frenzy a problem?

Nah, uber elder video is without charges. It does feel necessary if you want to min/max though. I'd use victario's charity without aegis and cast ball lighting or orb of storms to share frenzy quickly.

If you really want to go ham you'd use an animate guardian.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 30 июня 2019 г., 3:36:22
"
NecropK написал:
I am still kinda confused on the aura part. I cant cast all of them so i dropped banner so i can use clarity with my watchers eye for the extra 10% mom.

I have old nodes with reduced flask chargers used and % increased mana instead of belt, and two items with 40+ mana to have enough mana to reserve.
POB also shows melee physical doing more dps then multi strike. Should this be the setup? Melee splash, minion damage, melee physical? Just asking because you wrote that it should be melee splash, minion damage and multi strike.
I was having problems breaking out legion mobs with only spiders so decided to make a spider/spctre hybrid.

I'm currently running spiders + frost sentinels and T16 legions are now a joke. I do 255k Shaper/Guardian dps per spider and 779k Shaper/Guardian dps per frost sentinel (487k dps with mapping setup).

If I swapped to 2x offensive curses, my spectres pump out 1.06 mill dps each and spiders do 280k dps each. (Much more if you add in imaple, vaal haste, and focus shock)

Spiders are very underrated and synergize really well with Frost Sentinels.

My Current Gear:
Скрытый текст

POB:
https://pastebin.com/zCBbGMdw
Added mods to my Shield to account for Zealotry Watcher's eye and AG Kingmaker. Adjusted minion damage on my gloves to take my 3x Slum Lord Timeless Jewel into account.

Последняя редакция: meltedopen. Время: 30 июня 2019 г., 23:27:40
"
NecropK написал:
POB also shows melee physical doing more dps then multi strike. Should this be the setup? Melee splash, minion damage, melee physical? Just asking because you wrote that it should be melee splash, minion damage and multi strike.

Multistrike "more" for second and third repeat is ignored by POB now and only less damage and more speed is calculated. Consider multistrike as usual 50% more damage support. Also note that spiders are locked in place for all three hits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P2eofQcl7A

That's why I am using it on bosses only.

"
meltedopen написал:
I'm currently running spiders + frost sentinels and T16 legions are now a joke. I do 255k Shaper/Guardian dps per spider and 779k Shaper/Guardian dps per frost sentinel (487k dps with mapping setup).

Pretty expensive gear you have there. But why do you need it? With 2ex gear t16 is "one button phaserun and everything dies", guardians and Shaper 50% phases lasts for 10 seconds. If you want a faster build you should get TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2231173
With amount of ex you have spent on spiders you will get top tier gear for it and it is a way faster. And check his Shaper video too.

"
LordOmni написал:

Pretty expensive gear you have there. But why do you need it? With 2ex gear t16 is "one button phaserun and everything dies", guardians and Shaper 50% phases lasts for 10 seconds. If you want a faster build you should get TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2231173
With amount of ex you have spent on spiders you will get top tier gear for it and it is a way faster. And check his Shaper video too.

You're right... I don't need expensive gear; I've just enjoyed playing a Spectre/Spider hybrid so much this league I decided to invest into it.

Main problem I had with spiders were that they weren't able to break out T16 Legion mobs fast enough. So I thought, why use only spiders when I could use both spiders + spectres? Just sharing my thoughts/ideas here :)
Hello!

Just managed to 5 link my fenumus shroud, any recommendations about what to gem in?

Is spirit offering really needed?
I feel quite comfortable without it - but I'm only at t7 maps right now...

Keep dying sometimes, but roughly have around 3k life

Can't have all auras up due to low mana...

And I heard about using spectres... Where do you set that orb?

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация