[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Ya I am having alot of trouble clearing legion monoliths with spiders in high tier maps which is feeling really bad tbh... Any tips?

Even using convo to try and pull them to the rares but they run all over the place.
"
rxi845 написал:
Lost lots of mana, life, points but i think its worth. Jewel with 93160 coins.
Скрытый текст

I got this jewel because 4x slum lord feels so juicy, I did lose a lot of defense to get it, but now I'm not sure if I should get the Rigwald's Might passive as well (80% increased Melee Physical Damage) it'll only cost me 2 passives. Or should I only get 3 slum lords and this Rigwald?
The current Price of Glory (useless passives) is 10 to get all 4 Slum Lords already.
Been playing this build, just finished Act 10, and I notice in the 70 Tree compared to the previous one we drop two major STR and DEX nodes.

Is there enough STR from the tree at that point to cover everything, or will I need some on my gear? Trying to fill out my last rare slots and need to know what stats I need on them.
I started this build 3 days ago.... i just killed shaper yesterday with lvl 73
"
Zephryl написал:
Been playing this build, just finished Act 10, and I notice in the 70 Tree compared to the previous one we drop two major STR and DEX nodes.

Is there enough STR from the tree at that point to cover everything, or will I need some on my gear? Trying to fill out my last rare slots and need to know what stats I need on them.

Strength really isn't an issue, you'll fill in the strength from other nodes further down the tree. Dexterity on the other hand you definitely need to go out of your way with gear, the guide already mentions this with dexterity being the focus of your rings/amulet slot.
Hi budd.

First of all, thx for doing that guide and for keep it updated. Im following this guide every single league since u posted it and its my favorite build by far!!

I wanted to make u 2 suggestions.

1º- Any chance u can make same build but ES based?

2º- Any chance u can update gear and gem links for legion as show on the image's of the items?

Have a nice league!!! And thx for ur work!!
Got 160% Minion damage for sale if anyone interested Serious Buyers only!! NO troll Offers like 20c or 40c I will ignored it.

IGN: ooDiana

"
InsaneAlone написал:
Hi budd.

First of all, thx for doing that guide and for keep it updated. Im following this guide every single league since u posted it and its my favorite build by far!!

I wanted to make u 2 suggestions.

1º- Any chance u can make same build but ES based?

2º- Any chance u can update gear and gem links for legion as show on the image's of the items?

Have a nice league!!! And thx for ur work!!

I don't know what you mean by the second question, but ES works fine especially now with the new sorrow of the divine and wicket ward keystone.

Energy Shield Passive Tree (Level 95)

And be sure to use this flask as well

in tandem with
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 5 июля 2019 г., 4:48:11
Quick question, if I have Aul's Uprising with Envy, should I stick with poison or try out frost?
Последняя редакция: Xarath4890. Время: 5 июля 2019 г., 10:53:01
"
Xarath4890 написал:
Quick question, if I have Aul's Uprising with Envy, should I stick with poison or try out frost?

I liked the cold version the best. You could always get a Hatred or Haste Aul's Uprising..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация