[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

It seems Carrion golem might not be worth it.
Level 20 gem has only 27-41 added phys to spiders which gives about 4% more dps. With Golem Commander cluster that is about 8.5% more damage with two golems.

Not great considering you have to waste 5 points to get Golem Commander.
How do you guys think the price of Arakaali's Fang will change in 3.8?
Let's say I want to make this build in 3.8, is the tree updated for it already?
you guys talk about so much nonsense, this build was strong last league " i playd it " and necro got buffed so it is as the guide says on first page.

" STRONGER " so dont talk about random nerfs when there are none.
Yes I know it's stronger, but what about the tree? does it change much, stay the same? Gravepact got moved, do we still get it? etc
Lesser char life (about 500), higher spiders dmg (10-15%).
The only nerf it received is, that the spiders now have phasing. This means, they won't block enemies anymore from encountering you, so a little more dodging needed. That's all. They do more dmg now though.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
@skyscan could we get a 3.8 skilltree please? thx ;)
"
Sauraus3 написал:
How do you guys think the price of Arakaali's Fang will change in 3.8?

Don't know but the price of The Devouring Diadem will probably skyrocket with Necromancer buffs + mana nerfs (Eldritch Battery buff).

On topic:
Have anyone done a 3.8 skilltree for this build?
"
Kakacarmenelectra написал:
Yes I know it's stronger, but what about the tree? does it change much, stay the same? Gravepact got moved, do we still get it? etc

If I have ponts to spend I would path to Enduring Bond (5 points for: 10str, 58% minion damge, 46% duration, 4% attack speed) and pick up Ravenous Hord on my amulet. Gravepact would make sense if you want 100% accuracy (97% with out it). You can gett 100% accuracy if you work in an Enliten Gem in your aura setup and up Precision by a few levels.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация