[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
skyscan написал:

Definitely a buff.

We now get more multipliers for our minion damage which is insanely powerful. In addition we get 10% less dmg received as well as additional ES from spirit offering. We also get increased duration (previously 50% up to 60%). Literally no downside.

Take the following nodes:

Mistress of Sacrifice,
Plaguebringer,
Commander of Darkness,
Mindless Aggression OR Corpse Pact

I'm not sure whether 20% shock is better than Mindless Aggressions stats.

Where do we get 10 less dmg? Plaugebringer gives reduced and reduced ≠ less, right?

Also, do you have any benefit from the inc AoE Plaughebringer gives?
I guess the 10 more dmg is worth it by it self.

"
porr написал:
Where do we get 10 less dmg? Plaugebringer gives reduced and reduced ≠ less, right?

In practical terms, they're pretty close here. If you have no other sources of "enemies deal #% reduced / increased damage" then less does equal reduced. If you another source of less / reduced, reduced is better when you're talking about damage from enemies.

2 sources of 10% reduced damage dealt = 20% less damage

2 sources of 10% less damage dealt = 1 - (0.9 * 0.9) = 19% less damage

Of course, it's worse if the monsters have increased damage from map mods, etc., but not by that much.

10% reduced damage dealt + 25% increased damage dealt = 15% more damage

10% less damage dealt + 25% increased damage dealt = .9 * 1.25 - 1 = 12.5% more damage
Последняя редакция: tanis0. Время: 3 сент. 2019 г., 0:21:05
I don't know if I understood it right

- you can combine the spiders with skeletons because they are melee for killing the worms and you can desummon and resummon them or wait until they expire.

- It is hard to use spiders with spectres with (like frost sentinels or solar guards) because they easily kill the worms and you don't want to resummon then often (target corpse in decrerate, etc)

Is it right?
Последняя редакция: haitike. Время: 3 сент. 2019 г., 9:41:10
Big Nerf: Arakaali's Fang: The spiders summoned by this item now take up less space and have Phasing (and therefore will not block players or monsters as often or as easily).

I think Arakali will still viable but not as was before. Probably one of my fav necro builds.
"
MamboID написал:
Big Nerf: Arakaali's Fang: The spiders summoned by this item now take up less space and have Phasing (and therefore will not block players or monsters as often or as easily).

I think Arakali will still viable but not as was before. Probably one of my fav necro builds.

only upside is the weapon might be cheaper now
Honestly speaking, they will not block the enemy any longer ... which was a nice side effect but far from essential imho.

But check out the other stuff:
"

Summon Carrion Golem: Summon a Carrion Golem that adds physical damage to your non-golem minions while active. The golem uses a series of slashes that increase in damage, and can conjure up a cascade of bone spikes. The Carrion Golem deals more damage for each of your non-golem minions near it.

more phys ... mix it with

"

Feeding Frenzy Support: Minions from supported skills act more aggressively and have a chance to grant the Feeding Frenzy buff to you on hit. While you have this buff, all your minions deal more damage and have increased attack, cast and movement speed.

sounds like a nice buff for the spiders.

That Multistrike nerf on the other side looks bad .. I wonder how the numbers come out of that.
"
the_Alexomator написал:
That Multistrike nerf on the other side looks bad .. I wonder how the numbers come out of that.

Multistrike got buffed. It does more damage in each stage, focuses more of the damage in the initial strike, and the attack speed was untouched. Stats for L20:

New
1st Strike = .9 * 1.00 = 90% damage
2nd Strike = .9 * 1.22. = 109.8% damage
3rd Strike = .9 * 1.44 = 129.6% damage
Total = 329.4%

Old
1st Strike = .7 * 1.00 = 70% damage
2nd Strike = .7 * 1.5 = 105% damage
3rd Strike = .7 * 1.99 = 139.3% damage
Total = 314.3%
"
MamboID написал:

I was never concerned or cared about spiders ability to block mobs.
"
haitike написал:
I don't know if I understood it right

- you can combine the spiders with skeletons because they are melee for killing the worms and you can desummon and resummon them or wait until they expire.

- It is hard to use spiders with spectres with (like frost sentinels or solar guards) because they easily kill the worms and you don't want to resummon then often (target corpse in decrerate, etc)

Is it right?

Desicrate,cCast orb or ball lightning then worms and they die to that b4 anything else kills them. so u get the kill and the spider summon :)
Oh thanks.

What build do you guys plan to use for leveling (and maybe after alongside spiders) ? SRS, Skeleton or Specters?

If you use specters, are Ice Sentinels the best because we already do cold damage?
Последняя редакция: haitike. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 16:20:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация