[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Since you have enough ES to basically be hybrid, check out speaker's revival of spirit offering with Mistress of Sacrifice for instant ES heals

(i noticed in your videos that your ES is usually depleted during boss fights)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389/page/118

PS I can't wait to have a spider and carrion golem gang for 3.8!
"You can also drop Necromantic Aegis and still use Victario's Charity. Use Ball Lightning to trigger the shield's effect to give your minions frenzy charges."

...How does this work plz?
"
Pengefinchess написал:
"You can also drop Necromantic Aegis and still use Victario's Charity. Use Ball Lightning to trigger the shield's effect to give your minions frenzy charges."

The shield gives frenzy charge on hit. To surrounding allies. If you cast ball lighting, it will hits fast, which generates frenzy charges for you and your minions quickly.
weapon will be expensive as hell next league. even now at league end the cheapest is 1 EX
"
skyscan написал:
"
Pengefinchess написал:

The shield gives frenzy charge on hit. To surrounding allies. If you cast ball lighting, it will hits fast, which generates frenzy charges for you and your minions quickly.

ty! that will save afew skill points. Trying this build out b4 the new league and luving it
What do you think about the necromancer rework? Sadly I don't think the +2 to all minion gems will affect spiders.
With new gloves it will be possible to convert all Phys damage from spiders to chaos making spiders deal 100% chaos. This goes well with Occultist ascendancy -20% chaos res and free wither. Might be worth considering.
"
1ofeach написал:
With new gloves it will be possible to convert all Phys damage from spiders to chaos making spiders deal 100% chaos. This goes well with Occultist ascendancy -20% chaos res and free wither. Might be worth considering.

I don't think it's worth losing 60% minion duration. You will gain more damage, but the "convenience cost" isn't worth it to me.

"
haitike написал:
What do you think about the necromancer rework? Sadly I don't think the +2 to all minion gems will affect spiders.

Definitely a buff.

We now get more multipliers for our minion damage which is insanely powerful. In addition we get 10% less dmg received as well as additional ES from spirit offering. We also get increased duration (previously 50% up to 60%). Literally no downside.

Take the following nodes:

Mistress of Sacrifice,
Plaguebringer,
Commander of Darkness,
Mindless Aggression OR Corpse Pact

I'm not sure whether 20% shock is better than Mindless Aggressions stats.
I played this a few leagues ago and had a lot of fun with it. I'm considering it for this league but since it needs an expensive unique (only likely to be more expensive this league), what are you starting as? Would you start a cheaper necro summoner and respec or play around with mines and spec into this as a second char?
"
Aevaris написал:
I played this a few leagues ago and had a lot of fun with it. I'm considering it for this league but since it needs an expensive unique (only likely to be more expensive this league), what are you starting as? Would you start a cheaper necro summoner and respec or play around with mines and spec into this as a second char?

I'll be playing a summoner for sure, probably skelemancer as it's the same gems/passive tree as spiders. Dagger usually plummets in price after a few weeks, so I'll pick it up then.

If skeletons feel great I'll probably use both spiders and skeletons as it's easy to integrate fang into any summoner build.

I've played a lot of specter summoners in the past and they're always really easy to level and gear so if it turns out everything is going to be expensive I'll switch to that instead. Unfortuntely there's no farmable div cards for fang (I guess you could farm Assassin's Favour and pray) to go SSF.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация