[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Managed to get this build running over the weekend. Been a lot of fun, really enjoying the character. Here is my gear.

Скрытый текст

I didn't like the feel of using corspepact to proc inpulsa since it felt clunky, so I swapped out multistrike for innervate(20% chance to shock on hit), splash for my build is required to make inpulsa explosions go off constantly, the splash overlapping hits from melee splash proc shock effect very fast. Havent managed to 6 socket my inpulsa yet.

Red elder and t16 hydra clear video.
Последняя редакция: SilkySnow_. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 7:59:58
"
Ranko написал:
Hello

Currently running this build its a blast, I've taken the fist that gives the wolves and it doesn't seem to affect me getting my spiders up.

I'm currently running three spectres and not sure how to get the fourth.

I'm assuming you get it by having the empower support.

Cheers.

You need Speaker's Wreath helm

Level 21 Raise Spectre gem gives 3. The fourth one is from passive tree (Death attunement)

"
Alter3go написал:
@smarreglarre
which spectres are you using?

I'm using the ones in the guide. Stygian Silverback & Host Chieftain. I don't have a level 21 gem yet so I use 2x Silverback 1 Host

Последняя редакция: smarreglarre. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 12:06:19
I consider to give it a try to this build. I bought until now

- Grip of the Council, Arcanist Gloves
- Speaker's Wreath, Prophet Crown    
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart, Sadist Garb    
- The Writhing Jar, Hallowed Hybrid Flask    
- Arakaali's Fang, Fiend Dagger

No amulet and Karui. Boots/Belts, this is not an issue.

Question: with the items I already bought, can I clear T14 maps easily ? I have a lv89 witch char, I will respec, of course.

update: bought KARUI flask, also.
update2 - bough amulet also.

time to invest in regret orbs, lol
Последняя редакция: _MrL_. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 16:13:14
How do you sustain spiders with only one boss?

Im running the spider build on your character site :)
Also what assendency point are you going on that one?
So I've been using this build for 2 leagues now and has been amazing I play ps4 so having minimal amount of minions is a good thing for me. So I thought I'd post the things I've learnt with this build with a couple tweaks. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/MerryMigetManiac/characters
1. I took golem commander to summon a flame golem pretty sure it upped spiders damage
2. I put poison support with zombies and meat shield with speakers wreath so I rarly have to use desecrate to summon spiders, zombies do it for me
3.the synergy with speakers wreath and bino's kitchen knife wow just wow
4. This is one of the best minion guide builds I've found 100/10
I just checked your Char in PoB and it looks like u got only halve the damage then ur supposed to have
For people who are annoyed with re-summoning spiders, try running Death's Oath.
I have been running this with baron etc in STR build and it felt better.
"
Alter3go написал:
I just checked your Char in PoB and it looks like u got only halve the damage then ur supposed to have

I'm not sure how to calculate the the dps. Pretty sure the numbers in PoB is not correct.
I'm trying around alot of different things at the moment. Managed to 6 link my Fenumus' Shroud in 60 fusings.
So now I'm back with Devouring Diadem and a 6L Slave Driver Spectres.

I liked the one with Speaker's Wreath + Inpulsas and a Meele Physical Damage instead of Meele Splash for rushing maps. I could even go AFK when doing the Blight pumps. But you need to use Skitterbot insdead of Corpse pact for it to feel smooth. Cleared all the guardian maps with this set up with no problem at all. Just make sure you have all your spiders up and your wolfs, use desecrate + flesh offering, enter boss room, put out another desecrate, whirl into the boss to proc EE & the 70% dmg inc from The Scourge. Boss dies in a second.
Even with Speakers Wreath, specters kill the flask worms immediately.

How do people stand this fucky crap?
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Even with Speakers Wreath, specters kill the flask worms immediately.

How do people stand this fucky crap?

Just use desecrate and press flask + orb of storms at the exact same time. I got my flask on keybining (2) and orb of storms on (W) I press them both at the same time. If you got Speaker's wreath you only need to do this once in every map.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация