[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

trigger a socketed spell is just quality of life. orb of storm for spider spawning and bone offering well just to get 100% offering uptime while running with phaserun without doing anything. I'll just see this better option than lilbit more attack speed since my spiders doing pretty well already
Последняя редакция: Leatherprince. Время: 2 окт. 2019 г., 20:23:55
I just leveled up a character to play this build but I do have a couple of questions
1: How do I put on every aura? I do have The Devouring Diadem, but I can have Hatred - Malevolence - Dread Banner - Clarity And there simply isn't enough Mana for Aspect of the Spider
2: How do you summon the spiders with the flask with zombies / spectres out? They just kill the worms instantly making it impossible to get the spiders

Thanks alot for this build! It's really fun to play! I just wish to play it to perfection!
"
KrammebjQrn написал:
I just leveled up a character to play this build but I do have a couple of questions
1: How do I put on every aura? I do have The Devouring Diadem, but I can have Hatred - Malevolence - Dread Banner - Clarity And there simply isn't enough Mana for Aspect of the Spider
2: How do you summon the spiders with the flask with zombies / spectres out? They just kill the worms instantly making it impossible to get the spiders

Thanks alot for this build! It's really fun to play! I just wish to play it to perfection!

The largest reservation auras should be in the helm like you have. I'm also running level 1 clarity, level 1 precision, and aspect of the spider, leaves me with 1% mana unreserved.

You may want to unlink malevolence from generosity else you dont get the QoL from increased duration of spiders. Haste is more damage and pop vaal haste for even more and the move speed makes it nice QoL.
to me this build was like "make your own version of it"
these spiders are awesome, i like them to be fast and i dont really like seeing other minions around them.

as a player who got used to tanky playstyle, this is the only summoner build that i actually enjoyed.
aspect of the spider + temporal chain makes a huge job.

i'm suggesting to everyone to just find out how they want their spiders to be and use gears that suits them.
Any Path of building update please?
You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
Is it possibloe to use Saqawals Nest + Aspect of the Avian somewhere +++ Aspect of the Spider also? Or would i have too many auras and no mana reserved?

Used to play this build a couple leagues ago as a Scion with Saqawals Nest and Saqawal Boots. No EE and no other minions. Spiders were fast as hell and me also with Phase Run
Hi, I'm giving a try with this build and I must say when I have all 20 spiders out it feels great but I am really having crazy trouble spawning spiders with zombies and carrion golem around me. Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you in advance, have a great day.
"
elelilip написал:
Hi, I'm giving a try with this build and I must say when I have all 20 spiders out it feels great but I am really having crazy trouble spawning spiders with zombies and carrion golem around me. Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you in advance, have a great day.

go to your profile - privacy settings - uncheck hide characters tab

hard to tell whats wrong if we cant see your stuff
I would like to have a pure spiders only build, I don't want a horde of zombies and spirits around me, Any tips on gems/links etc to use?
You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
Hey there guys, first, thanks OP for the build, its awesome, lvl 95 atm, no problems with any boss, even uber elder.

But i wanted to let you know guys, i found out that for some reaosn, i can spawn the spiders by summoning the zombies, i have no idea why it works, since im technically not killing anything but it works xD
So its desecreate > flask > summon zombie aaand thats all, 18-20 spiders spawn.

Just wanted to share my discovery, have a nice day!
Последняя редакция: xSlaynx. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 8:34:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация