[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I'm surprised by how many people started using Impulsa's and I suspect it's because I left the gear on my character. I don't think it's worth it, it's simply fun. Sporeguard does the same thing, but without the need to shock.

Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 13:34:56
- deleted -
Последняя редакция: _MrL_. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 1:43:18
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Even with Speakers Wreath, specters kill the flask worms immediately.

How do people stand this fucky crap?
That’s because worms die on hit. You have to hit first. I use storm brand to kill them and it works most of the time.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Последняя редакция: mark1030. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 4:14:27
"
mark1030 написал:
That’s because worms die on hit. You have to hit first.

gee, ya think? I said it's fucky, not I don't understand.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 12:17:46
"
"
mark1030 написал:

I'm not sure what could be going wrong in your case. If you watch the first 10 seconds of the shock spider video you can see me summon spiders with 7 zombies/4 spectres without much issue.
"
"
mark1030 написал:

Ok, let me rephrase. It’s not fucky if you do it right.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
After seeing that inpulsa shock hydra run and 23 seconds bossfight I'm just wondering how you can make spiders that bad
Скрытый текст
"
Leatherprince написал:
After seeing that inpulsa shock hydra run and 23 seconds bossfight I'm just wondering how you can make spiders that bad

Turns out swapping a shield for a minion damage weapon does more damage :P In all seriousness you do play faster than I do, but to be fair I was focusing mostly on getting satisfying Impulsa explosions.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 2 окт. 2019 г., 0:08:40
"
skyscan написал:
"
Leatherprince написал:

Turns out swapping a shield for a minion damage weapon does more damage :P In all seriousness you do play faster than I do, but to be fair I was focusing mostly on getting satisfying Impulsa explosions.

I watched SilkySnow's hydra run from page 88 honestly I didnt know you reworked spider bros into this monkaS
Последняя редакция: Leatherprince. Время: 2 окт. 2019 г., 15:11:08
"
Leatherprince написал:
Скрытый текст

Any reason you went for trigger a spell over attackspeed or was it just QoL?

also im not sure why people are not going MoM with a 10% life as es chest, they are cheap and you get an easy 8-9k hp without needing a 15-25ex watchers eye

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация