[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
xSlaynx написал:
Hey there guys, first, thanks OP for the build, its awesome, lvl 95 atm, no problems with any boss, even uber elder.

But i wanted to let you know guys, i found out that for some reaosn, i can spawn the spiders by summoning the zombies, i have no idea why it works, since im technically not killing anything but it works xD
So its desecreate > flask > summon zombie aaand thats all, 18-20 spiders spawn.

Just wanted to share my discovery, have a nice day!

That's neat. But is it difficult to time or just do it close together and np?

"
Alter3go написал:
Is it possibloe to use Saqawals Nest + Aspect of the Avian somewhere +++ Aspect of the Spider also? Or would i have too many auras and no mana reserved?

Used to play this build a couple leagues ago as a Scion with Saqawals Nest and Saqawal Boots. No EE and no other minions. Spiders were fast as hell and me also with Phase Run

No. Only one aspect skill can be active at a time.

"
elelilip написал:
Hi, I'm giving a try with this build and I must say when I have all 20 spiders out it feels great but I am really having crazy trouble spawning spiders with zombies and carrion golem around me. Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you in advance, have a great day.

Try nova instead of orb of storms, some say it's easier. Try to wait a second after laying down the desecrate so the corpses are ready. Or use the Speaker's Wreath helmet, the build is very much fine on any tier with that helmet.
Or use zombies. See xSlayns post.

"
EarthsDefect написал:
I would like to have a pure spiders only build, I don't want a horde of zombies and spirits around me, Any tips on gems/links etc to use?

See first post? Use the unused space for buffed temporal chains, or more cast when damage taken, or aura's. Add maim to travel/dash skill? Just try some stuff if you have room.

@Skyscan
Thanks for the build! I just had one question I haven't found the answer to yet. How much extra accuracy does the spiders need?
It was seems you've removed any mention of the precision skill which was good last league. And also no mention of added accuracy. Is it just not needed at all?

For anyone who, like me, likes Inpulsa. The Storm's Gift gloves work great with it and any group explode without effort or mana reserved.
Its cheap now, so if you use Inpulsa just test it.
I'm don't have time to play a lot so I just got to T15, but it's still good there.
"
xSlaynx написал:
Hey there guys, first, thanks OP for the build, its awesome, lvl 95 atm, no problems with any boss, even uber elder.

But i wanted to let you know guys, i found out that for some reaosn, i can spawn the spiders by summoning the zombies, i have no idea why it works, since im technically not killing anything but it works xD
So its desecreate > flask > summon zombie aaand thats all, 18-20 spiders spawn.

Just wanted to share my discovery, have a nice day!

I don't think that works as you have to kill something. Do you have anything that's triggered on spell cast? raise zombie is a spell. Like you can probably link a shock nova or something, and raise zombie will trigger it.
"
the_potatoe написал:

also im not sure why people are not going MoM with a 10% life as es chest, they are cheap and you get an easy 8-9k hp without needing a 15-25ex watchers eye

I'm lost. What's the synergy between those 2? I mean .. MoM means damage taken from Mana ... but then you're wearing something that adds ES. So why would these work together well?
"
zedzed_uk написал:

I'm lost. What's the synergy between those 2? I mean .. MoM means damage taken from Mana ... but then you're wearing something that adds ES. So why would these work together well?

The devouring diadem gives eldrich battery, that moves your ES to your mana and you can reserve 100% of your mana. MoM then will take damage from the ES protecting your fully reserved mana.

This is the chest im using, picked it up for 15c unlinked. with spirit offering im at 3.2k es without pathing into ES or using a watchers eye
Последняя редакция: the_potatoe. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 17:39:11
Hi, guys. Second time playng this build, coz it is amazing. In 3.8 - especially amazing. Somebody exept me using reworked vis mortis? It seems to me that it is a little underestimated, especially for build based on cold. Look at last affix - "Minions gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage". In my verson of build i`m using "grip of the counsil", "Hatred" linked with "generosity", skitterbots, watcher`s eye with penetrating cold res and animate guardian, which drags on itself "crown of the tyrant" with green Socket. Summary it gives to spiders huge piece of cold damage - over 40% from base phys damage and 25% cold res penetration. And additional 20% chaos dmg from this cold dmg - very significant bonus, i think. Who thinks about it?

And about summoning spiders during the battle, especially with a golem and animate guargian, who are always trying to kill the unfortunate worms. I`m casting desecrate, spamming ice nova and press on a flask. It`s give success in 90% of cases. Also, spiders very often appear on their own. Apparently when the desecrate finishes off one of the mobs.

Sorry my bad english.

Can we put the Trigger Level 18 Spectre Wolf on Kill on something other than the amulet? Cuz I have the auls uprising with envy on it
Great build - thank you for taking the time to post it.
Hey thanks for the build, really enjoying it so far. Could anyone help me on what item to upgrade next? Got around 5 exalt to spend and have no idea what to get.
Will Watcher's Eye with
+(18-22)% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

Apply to my spiders? They are affected by malevolence with generocity.
I failed at reading.
Последняя редакция: iEUnbreakable. Время: 11 окт. 2019 г., 21:51:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация