[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hi.

What's the best "safe mode" setup on abyss jewel? Right now i have Taunt + Blind but there is an option to replace Blind with Hinder. I can add Blind gem to linked Curse on hit + Storm Brand + Vulnerability

What do you guys think? Minions have #% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed
"
Ventori написал:
Hi.

What's the best "safe mode" setup on abyss jewel? Right now i have Taunt + Blind but there is an option to replace Blind with Hinder. I can add Blind gem to linked Curse on hit + Storm Brand + Vulnerability

What do you guys think? Minions have #% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed

I don't think Hinder is important. Blind and Taunt will decrease the boss damage/hit chance so it's much better.

Hinder can be useful for melee bosses, but most boss have range attacks/spells.
"
Hi there, i improved a little bit my char, i get to 500k dps per golem(not using the gem that make the golems aggresive), 6.3k hp, i got around 60 chaos res with flask on, i still get 1 shot sometines in delve 400 and acutally got 1 shooted in a poorjoy( that felt bad had 65%exp ar 96). what do u guys recommend me to improve defenses?? All my ele res are 80+

I noticed the one-shots are typically some kind of detonate dead, lightning volatiles, discharge dudes and other on-death-effects. Haven't found a way to reliable mitigate all that besides playing slower and keeping distance to corspes and mobs.
I guess that's what killed you in poorjoys as well, as there are some detonate dead mobs.
"
neuerkunde написал:
Haven't found a way to reliable mitigate all that besides playing slower and keeping distance to corspes and mobs.

You can always focus on better defenses... at the expense of golem damage. Rather than a 2hd mace use Clayshaper and Lioneye's Remorse and grab some more life/regen nodes in tree. 10-11 jewel sockets, 9k+ life, 3k/sec regen and capped physical resistance is doable and your tankiness should be comparable to that of some bad@$$ juggernaut... not much left in the game that can 1-shot you then.

It's all a matter of personal preferences, right? ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 10:00:02
"
You can always focus on better defenses... at the expense of golem damage. Rather than a 2hd mace use Clayshaper and Lioneye's Remorse and grab some more life/regen nodes in tree. 10-11 jewel sockets, 9k+ life, 3k/sec regen and capped physical resistance is doable and your tankiness should be comparable to that of some bad@$$ juggernaut... not much left in the game that can 1-shot you then.

It's all a metter of personal preferences, right? ;)

I've already saved your Build in PoB as I liked your approach. I will defintively give it a try.
For now I just accepted that you'll die in Poe for the utmost ridiculous reasons. (Some DD Totem around a corner, Lightning volatiles just spawned on top of you, bears bears bears, etc)
For the last seasons I always tried to max/balance my defenses... but slowly I am getting the "offence is your best defence strategy..." It just makes more fun... for me at least
Well, I'm well past "salivating over gazillions of shaper deeps in PoB."

As long as I and my golems don't die I'm happy... and if I need a few seconds longer to send Uber Elder to Kingdom come, so be it. ;)

While I'm playing Flame Golems rather than Ice golems my approach is in some ways much closer to this build concept. Flame Golemers are usually ES/Life hybrid builds and their best survival strategy is to run around for dear life like headless chicken, dodging/evading attacks. But being tanky as hell does have its perks too... and suits me better.
Well I just run as fast as possible, run past them with Quartz Flask even before they die so after-death effects won't kill me. Sometimes the magic mobs are tankier than uber (seriously).
I absolutely agree! As long as I don't die this game makes fun and I am happy. Just did Uber Elder, Vaal Temple and some Shapers today and there wasn't even a close call.
It's the tier 10ish maps with sudden drop in HP during all kinds of situations you'd never expect. Just recently was clicking a tower in a blight encounter and a cold geyser (that merveil thingy) popped out of the ground. It took 1 sec to get 5.7 k HP down to zero with 75% resist.

I prefer tankiness, but beeing tanky doesn't prevent the couple of deaths I am always experiencing.

But back to the topic...

I was experimenting with Triad Grip gloves in Phys Reflect maps.
It works wonders. Just swap your normal pair of gloves for a Triad Grip with 4 greens and you are good to go. Now I would love to see some cold shatter explosions from herlad of ice, but it doesn't affect our golems...Any other ideas to get some mob chain explosions?? (bleed, Occultist, inpulsa)
Well, most after-death effects don't worry me much anymore, I can tank porcupines (even chained), corpse sexplosions, volatiles... only void bearers can get scary but they're easy to get out of.
"
neuerkunde написал:
Any other ideas to get some mob chain explosions?? (bleed, Occultist, inpulsa)

Inpulsa won't work (Shocked Enemies you Kill...). Bubonic Trail's Death Walk works though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация