[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Maim Support comes with a 30% more multiplier... "Maim by other sources" will be nowhere near as good. And +1 gem level isn't anywhere near 30% more either. So this is essentially a huge blow.
We can still use maim gem no? Of course it will not be a 7 link anymore, but yeah.

Is this build still going to be good, because I was planning to go for it as league start.
Последняя редакция: Smoothy88. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 7:47:14
"
tomay написал:
Maim Support comes with a 30% more multiplier... "Maim by other sources" will be nowhere near as good. And +1 gem level isn't anywhere near 30% more either. So this is essentially a huge blow.

Oh, it's actually very easy. Only maim was removed from 2h mace and body armour. So we can just go for the 2h sword with "fortify" instead. It is crafted slightly differently, but nothing impossible.

When they were talking about removing most of the "supported by", i thought that they will remove fortify too, but patchnotes says otherwise.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 8:04:09
"
Smoothy88 написал:
We can still use maim gem no? Of course it will not be a 7 link anymore, but yeah.

Is this build still going to be good, because I was planning to go for it as league start.

Nobody cares about maim itself. The reason why we all so gung-ho about it was 7-link, nothing more.
"
tomay написал:
No other 2hd weapon, they were only used for lvl 18/20 Maim Support which is no longer possible.

It's probably back to Clayshaper until you can afford some godly Convo Wand with +1 all minion and +1 all spell gems (which will be rare as pixie dust).

Considering that maim was removed from both body armour and 2h mace, they were pretty much nerfed equally, so why change it to the body armour as if it's alternative that escaped nerfhammer?

Well, it's true that mace was nerfed harder due to maim being 20 lvl, instead of 1, but still.
Indeed, it was all about the 7th link with 30% more damage.

And yes, it is possible roll lvl 20 Fortify Support on a 2hd Elder sword but this will be much much harder to craft, as both +1 gems and Fortify support are prefixes (Maim Support was a suffix so it was just a matter of spamming alterations until you hit the jackpot).
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 8:29:25
"
tomay написал:
"
mrdimmak написал:
I tried the build on std and it feels great, excited to try it out in 3.9!

The biggest blow in 3.9 is the loss of the 2hd shaped mace (maim support has been removed, ditto on body armours). Also Feeding Frenzy has been nerfed and will no longer be a viable option as support for the Ice Golems (at least in late gane), meaning it will have to be linked to the dummy golems and Primordial Might is required for golem aggro.

Im hoping the awakened affixes will bring us some new goodies, also awakened minion damage and awakened melee phys will be something to look forward to.
Anyway I am not disswayed from playing the build.
I'm a bit weary of playing this build to start the league this time. After switching to the 2H version last league it felt like such an insane difference, especially in delve and bossing. I'm just not sure that clayshaper will push the build as good especially with the FF nerf.

As others mentioned I suppose Fortify could make 2H feel as good if not better in some aspects, but thats a bit of an expensive craft. Can someone remind me if the 2H multi mod craft was only 2 crafts or 3/4? Is multi mod going to be viable still after nerf (specifically for this build)?
"
onefyasko написал:
I'm a bit weary of playing this build to start the league this time. After switching to the 2H version last league it felt like such an insane difference, especially in delve and bossing. I'm just not sure that clayshaper will push the build as good especially with the FF nerf.

As others mentioned I suppose Fortify could make 2H feel as good if not better in some aspects, but thats a bit of an expensive craft. Can someone remind me if the 2H multi mod craft was only 2 crafts or 3/4? Is multi mod going to be viable still after nerf (specifically for this build)?

Pretty sure that elder 2h sword was worse option exactly because it can only benefit from 2 bench crafts, which makes nerf of "multiple mods" irrelevant for it.
And about the cost of crafting - i actually don't think it's so expensive.
I mean - sure, you need to regal it, but considering that alts costed 1/6 chaos, it made it more cost effective to regal even while aiming for maim version, and crafting my own stick - only 1 time i got both mods by alterations, and 4 of them by regaling.
So, lets say that we need twice as much, because we can't force the prefix by regaling, so it's additional 50/50.
We can also use beastcraft "remove suffix, add random prefix", those are pretty cheap.
Also, will need to check if there some good combination of fossil mod restriction, that make combination high chance and then craft "prefixes can't be changed" and scour it.
Anyway, it's not so bad. Just try to compare it with original +1 gems, maim 1 lvl, high life chest of author? This is nothing in comparison.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 10:43:33
After MM you can only craft two more mods.

"
items with the mod [Can haz multiple crafted mods] will now be limited to 2 additional crafts
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 10:45:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация