[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Med1umentor написал:

Pretty sure that elder 2h sword was worse option exactly because it can only benefit from 2 bench crafts, which makes nerf of "multiple mods" irrelevant for it.

Which mods you can't craft oh 2h swords?
Indeed, a 2hd sword has nothing beneficial to offer in terms of crafts, except 130% incr. minion damage prefix with a bound fossil which makes it it increasingly less likely to get +1 all gems and lvl 20 fortify support. ;)

And no useful suffixes with the exception of +1 str or dex gems with faceted fossil.

The best of luck to you crafting this... LOL
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 15:46:38
are flame golems gonna be better than ice golems? I realy liked playing ice golems in 3.8
"
StuntmanBob написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

Pretty sure that elder 2h sword was worse option exactly because it can only benefit from 2 bench crafts, which makes nerf of "multiple mods" irrelevant for it.

Which mods you can't craft oh 2h swords?

You can't craft minion damage or combined minion damage/minion life.
So, the only beneficial ones are + to support gems, and minion attack/cast speed
OK - I have played this game forever and NEVER beat uber elder until I played this build, I just don't play minion builds. That being said, I beat the crap outta uber elder for the 1st time ever using clayshaper and the shield. Upgrading to the two-hand mace was just to min/max and delve deeper.

Anyone looking to play this build to do things like crush 99% of content (1% left being 800 + delve depths) everything is fine.
🐢
"
tomay написал:
Indeed, a 2hd sword has nothing beneficial to offer in terms of crafts, except 130% incr. minion damage prefix with a bound fossil which makes it it increasingly less likely to get +1 all gems and lvl 20 fortify support. ;)

And no useful suffixes with the exception of +1 str or dex gems with faceted fossil.

The best of luck to you crafting this... LOL

When i was talking about fossils, i was talking about cheap ones that can block undesirable mods, not the uberexpensive faceted one :)
Will check possible solutions after work.
And yeah, maim is no more, so it's not like we have much other choice :)
"
Smoothy88 написал:
are flame golems gonna be better than ice golems?

Not so much a question of better or worse, they're different beasts... Flame Golems are ranged Spell Casters so they can pretty much clear the whole screen (and beyond) with one salvo while dealing less damage vs single targets. Having said that, I had no problems whatsoever with the likes of Shaper, Elder, Mastermind, Aul, etc. using just one Clayshaper. With Pledge of Hands they would deal even more damage (not to mention those insanely rare +1 all minion gems/+1 all spell gems wands).
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 3:20:54
"
Koheleth написал:
That being said, I beat the crap outta uber elder for the 1st time ever using clayshaper and the shield.

Indeed, golem builds will be working perfectky fine with Clayshaper(s). Add some of them juicy Awakened support gems and all is hunky dory. ;)
So glad I tried this build before everything is nerfed to ground. All hails my 8L 2H.

Will try some ranger this league.
11 million dps not enough confirmed xD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация