[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

For what? ^^
Actually I might retract that statement, seems the damage is significantly lower now bearing any new pog mods wont be available
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
StuntmanBob написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

Pretty sure that elder 2h sword was worse option exactly because it can only benefit from 2 bench crafts, which makes nerf of "multiple mods" irrelevant for it.

Which mods you can't craft oh 2h swords?

You can't craft minion damage or combined minion damage/minion life.
So, the only beneficial ones are + to support gems, and minion attack/cast speed

But you can craft these mods on any 2h weapon.
"
StuntmanBob написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

So, the only beneficial ones are + to support gems, and minion attack/cast speed

It's a prefix, and since +1 gems and fortify are both prefixes, you just don't have space for another.
You have space for suffix instead, but those are irrelevant.
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
StuntmanBob написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

It's a prefix, and since +1 gems and fortify are both prefixes, you just don't have space for another.
You have space for suffix instead, but those are irrelevant.

Ok but Multimod is a suffix so you still have space for another prefix, right?

And what about this from the patch notes
"

Hybrid Physical Damage and Support/Spell Damage and Support modifiers can no longer roll on two-handed weapons.

This includes Fortify and isn't available as elder mod anymore.
Does this mean fortify itself will be available or is it alltogether scrapped as a mod?
Gone altogether.
which skill for leveling ? till i buy those jewels
"
Rafix123 написал:
which skill for leveling ? till i buy those jewels

Absolutely anything. Elementalists in current era is famous for being good at anything in leveling phase, since golems provide general damage increase that applies to any skill. The only thing that is required, you need to have golems summoned, more = better
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 7:29:35
"
StuntmanBob написал:

Ok but Multimod is a suffix so you still have space for another prefix, right?

And what about this from the patch notes
"

Hybrid Physical Damage and Support/Spell Damage and Support modifiers can no longer roll on two-handed weapons.

This includes Fortify and isn't available as elder mod anymore.

+ level to support gems is prefix as well, and there is no way in hell anyone will choose to replace it.

And yeah, i didn't notice that about support modifiers after it, although i was 99% sure that it was included.
To be fair, it was a bad choice to separate them as "maim" and "everything else". Although i understand that it's because maim have only different hybrid roll, but still, it makes it much easier to misunderstand patch notes if you can find nerf by searching "maim", but can't do so by searching fortify/onslaught/etc

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация