[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

No worries ! update in progress :-)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
you`re the best!
Hey I'm sure people have asked you this before but, why ice golem instead of others like fire/chaos/lightning whats the difference?
"
CosmicKin написал:
Hey I'm sure people have asked you this before but, why ice golem instead of others like fire/chaos/lightning whats the difference?

Keeping aside the fact that Flame Golems have a heavy impact on the performance, my opinion is the AI.
Chaos golems are just plain dumb. Flame and lightning both work. Stone has good AI, just like ice but these last ones have the benefit of being elemental immune.
In clear speed, my opinion, flame golems are faster but single target dps, ice golems rock. And clear speed, well, there is no need to go fast since you're already flying.

- Performance.
- Single target vs speed.
- AI, the Ice golems are amazing.
- Elemental immunity for the golems.
- Benefits for the caster (immune to chill, shock and ignite)
- Ice golems can be buffed using golem noses, accuracy has no effect on flame golems or lightning golems.
- Ice golems cannot do reflect phys damage, well, they can, I just don't care and I don't do thoe maps, I'm lazy ha
Haha I see. I'm playing this golem build right now and I'm having alot of fun. And my hands don't hurt as much as other build. So if I want would changing ice to flame golem for bosses be faster clear speed?
Cant get empower atm for helmet buff golems, if i use fire golem i get 20% more plus fire golem mod for dmg also? :D
"
CosmicKin написал:
Haha I see. I'm playing this golem build right now and I'm having alot of fun. And my hands don't hurt as much as other build. So if I want would changing ice to flame golem for bosses be faster clear speed?

Fire golems are a separate build. Ice golems are physical, fire is elemental. Different support gems, jewels, tree, etc.
There are fire golem builds on the forum if that is more your taste.
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
CosmicKin написал:

Fire golems are a separate build. Ice golems are physical, fire is elemental. Different support gems, jewels, tree, etc.
There are fire golem builds on the forum if that is more your taste.

I believe that "primordial harmony builds" are pretty universal, they work on any type of golem as long as you bring other support types. Changing couple of "on attack" abyss jewel that you don't even forced to change that much isn't really going to make it entirely different build.

Physical vs fire will not change our tree either, because it's all the same "universal" minion nodes, which work on both, and grab all the slots for primordial harmony that we can get, which also works for both.

Support gems, yeah, that's what was going to change. But if dude have tabula, it's not that much of an issue. Just need get rid of hatred and war banner, and shuffle into caster GMP set of gems in white slots.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 11 июня 2019 г., 5:44:44
Please update this build for 3.7 .
What i really want to know is - how good multistrike in 3.7?
I don't know if it's even worth it anymore. All attacks get 30% less damage, so multistrike pattern of 3 attacks become 70%+105%+140%=315%, which barely any better than 3 attacks without multistrike attached.
I mean, i get it that it still "44% more attack speed", but it was downed from "94% more attack speed".
Do we even have alternative to put it instead, right now it feels that multistrike only downing overall perfomance.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 11 июня 2019 г., 15:49:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация