[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

This build makes me so excited to get straight back into PoE after my latest RIP on ED-Contagion Trickster in Legion.

Please.. please.. update the full guide for 3.7 - let us know if we can help!

Also, do you, or any of the other guys here in the thread see this as HC viable?

Последняя редакция: PoENogga. Время: 14 июня 2019 г., 8:26:59
What mean EE... ?
"
Annarasumanara написал:
What mean EE... ?

Elemental Equilibrum.
Hey there, guide looks great, already bought most jewels and gear for the build, do you know when you'll have an updated pob or skill tree? Maybe you could even make your characters public so we can just see your current setup? Thanks alot for the guide !
Hi, I am currently leveling this build and enjoying it a lot so thank you!

Also, whats the advantage ice golems have over flame and vice versa?
"
PoENogga написал:
This build makes me so excited to get straight back into PoE after my latest RIP on ED-Contagion Trickster in Legion.

Also, do you, or any of the other guys here in the thread see this as HC viable?

After spending about 250ex in std to test out new gems etc (im not playing std so i dont care about currency) i see no reason to make this build as full physical (brutality etc) mayby thats me but i dont feel it. With nerfed hatred we can still freeze enemies and with 100% accuracy ... well this build kicks ass even more. I will add today build with physical dmg golems so no worries.

"
PoENogga написал:

You can play as normal build with hatred , ee etc i will explain today why. HC viable ? well... if u have currency this can be done but if not dont do that. Look at my videos u will see how badass this build is but keep in mind its very very expensive to min-max

"
ADeadlyDwarf написал:
Hey there, guide looks great, already bought most jewels and gear for the build, do you know when you'll have an updated pob or skill tree? Maybe you could even make your characters public so we can just see your current setup? Thanks alot for the guide !

Today i will make everything. But u can start making this build as it was. Only one change on tree is our Mom because there is no nodes behind now but its not a problem for us.

"
PurpleMurp написал:

Im glad you like it.
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Последняя редакция: bamper1. Время: 15 июня 2019 г., 10:08:01
"
PurpleMurp написал:

So, considering that question was kind of ignored, i will answer. Although i can't say for sure, cause in late game with OP gear everything can be vastly different.

1) One of the main pros of ice golems over flame is comical - perfomance. Not every PC can afford to run those crazy flame turrets without slow-motion mode. Also, with flame golems, you absolutely don't see the boss, so you don't know what attack he is doing.
2) Pro of the icegolem, that they have an access to high end craft body armor with "maim included", which makes them pseudo-7-link.
3) Ice golems have access to abyss jewels with taunt on attack, and blind on attack. Flame golems use spells, so no luck for them.

So, now about pros for flame golems:

4) Ice golems quite clunky. Unless they can spam cyclone like crazy, they are very slow in general map clear. Same with, if 1 cyclone isn't enough for pack. So, if you are not at the point where they one shot eliminate entire pack by cycloning into them, you are gonna have a bad time. Flame golems on the other hand is always ready to decimate maps.
5) Phys reflect for ice golems is pain in the ass. You can still run it, but you would need to resummon them quite often, usually breaking the order and overwriting other golems. You can just not run reflect maps, sure, but i atleast want to mention that flame golems completely immune to any sort of reflect due to our ascendancy.
6) Ice golems need accuracy. It's not that big of a problem, but still "gloves/banner/precision aura" have their price on the build. Flame golem just free on that point.
7) Ice golems don't like to be away from you. I noticed that several times, when i make my emergency escape from one-shoty legion rares, ice golems just following me. Flame golems on the other hand stand still and kill that rare, while i evacuate.

P.S. In short, when your character becomes really high-end with expensive gear, ice golems starting to take lead. But before that, flame golems are better on almost every fronts.
But it's hard for me to say what comparison in late game too. Cause both ice golem builds and flame golem builds can obliterate uber elder in 2 minutes etc, so can't even say if high-end ice golem better than high-end flame golems. But the fact that ice golems let you see what attack that uber elder doing in a moment, it's quite valuable "pros"
At the Harrier node (right of scion start) why do you take attack speed over spell damage? Do minions benefit from it?
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
PurpleMurp написал:

So, considering that question was kind of ignored, i will answer. Although i can't say for sure, cause in late game with OP gear everything can be vastly different.

1) One of the main pros of ice golems over flame is comical - perfomance. Not every PC can afford to run those crazy flame turrets without slow-motion mode. Also, with flame golems, you absolutely don't see the boss, so you don't know what attack he is doing.
2) Pro of the icegolem, that they have an access to high end craft body armor with "maim included", which makes them pseudo-7-link.
3) Ice golems have access to abyss jewels with taunt on attack, and blind on attack. Flame golems use spells, so no luck for them.

So, now about pros for flame golems:

4) Ice golems quite clunky. Unless they can spam cyclone like crazy, they are very slow in general map clear. Same with, if 1 cyclone isn't enough for pack. So, if you are not at the point where they one shot eliminate entire pack by cycloning into them, you are gonna have a bad time. Flame golems on the other hand is always ready to decimate maps.
5) Phys reflect for ice golems is pain in the ass. You can still run it, but you would need to resummon them quite often, usually breaking the order and overwriting other golems. You can just not run reflect maps, sure, but i atleast want to mention that flame golems completely immune to any sort of reflect due to our ascendancy.
6) Ice golems need accuracy. It's not that big of a problem, but still "gloves/banner/precision aura" have their price on the build. Flame golem just free on that point.
7) Ice golems don't like to be away from you. I noticed that several times, when i make my emergency escape from one-shoty legion rares, ice golems just following me. Flame golems on the other hand stand still and kill that rare, while i evacuate.

P.S. In short, when your character becomes really high-end with expensive gear, ice golems starting to take lead. But before that, flame golems are better on almost every fronts.
But it's hard for me to say what comparison in late game too. Cause both ice golem builds and flame golem builds can obliterate uber elder in 2 minutes etc, so can't even say if high-end ice golem better than high-end flame golems. But the fact that ice golems let you see what attack that uber elder doing in a moment, it's quite valuable "pros"

It wasn't ignored, it was answered like 2 days earlier.
Forum lagging
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 16 июня 2019 г., 10:48:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация