[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Med1umentor написал:
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
CosmicKin написал:
Haha I see. I'm playing this golem build right now and I'm having alot of fun. And my hands don't hurt as much as other build. So if I want would changing ice to flame golem for bosses be faster clear speed?

Fire golems are a separate build. Ice golems are physical, fire is elemental. Different support gems, jewels, tree, etc.
There are fire golem builds on the forum if that is more your taste.

I believe that "primordial harmony builds" are pretty universal, they work on any type of golem as long as you bring other support types. Changing couple of "on attack" abyss jewel that you don't even forced to change that much isn't really going to make it entirely different build.

Physical vs fire will not change our tree either, because it's all the same "universal" minion nodes, which work on both, and grab all the slots for primordial harmony that we can get, which also works for both.

Support gems, yeah, that's what was going to change. But if dude have tabula, it's not that much of an issue. Just need get rid of hatred and war banner, and shuffle into caster GMP set of gems in white slots.

Not sure how else to say it. They are different builds. Check the other builds out to compare.

Flame golem builds generally speaking do not use primordial chain, they don't go for movement speed, they generally work with 4+2 golems instead of 6+3.
A lot of times they are ES focused and not MoM. They tend to have more mana reserved. Most add a supplement like spectres or SRS/AW. Prior to 3.7, quite a few were not elementalist.

SO yes, they are the same in that all melee builds take +dmg nodes and jewels, but you build a tec slam chieftan differently than a cyclone slayer.

You can take your ice golem build, swap in a tabula and then throw in the flame golem gem setup and have some success. It's far from the best way to play it, however.
"
TheBigNasty написал:
Not sure how else to say it. They are different builds. Check the other builds out to compare.

Flame golem builds generally speaking do not use primordial chain, they don't go for movement speed, they generally work with 4+2 golems instead of 6+3.
A lot of times they are ES focused and not MoM. They tend to have more mana reserved. Most add a supplement like spectres or SRS/AW. Prior to 3.7, quite a few were not elementalist.

SO yes, they are the same in that all melee builds take +dmg nodes and jewels, but you build a tec slam chieftan differently than a cyclone slayer.

You can take your ice golem build, swap in a tabula and then throw in the flame golem gem setup and have some success. It's far from the best way to play it, however.

Leaving optimisation and meta-builds aside, the original question was "can the change be done? If possible revertible, so he can change from one to another depending on his needs". Answer is - "yes".

ES have nothing to do with choosing "flame golem". Not even a bit.
It's true that flame golems don't really need speed, cause they tp to you when distance is long enough and start to ombard enemy. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean that primordial chain is a "bad choice". Our ascendancy and tons of primordial harmonies gave tons of damage with that.

From that question i get the meaning that "while his gear still not enough, and damage still bad, ice golems quite disapointing. So while you saving up for better gear, you can just run flame golems, until ice ones will feel better". I know, because i got the same issue myself for a time being.
If dude wanted to use flame golems from the start, he wouldn't ask such question in that thread. Or rather, he wouldn't even be in that thread.
3.7 Update would be very very nice ;)
„Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen Verstandes eines Menschen legt, es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem darunter durchlaufen kann!“
"
CosmicKin написал:
Haha I see. I'm playing this golem build right now and I'm having alot of fun. And my hands don't hurt as much as other build. So if I want would changing ice to flame golem for bosses be faster clear speed?

If you have good gear clear speed is insane or use melee splash gem

"
Please update this build for 3.7 .

"
Annarasumanara написал:
you`re the best!

"
Phlik написал:
3.7 Update would be very very nice ;)

Will do soon :) atm im testing a lot of stuff to find sweet spot. Im sure phaserun + frostblink will be my mov gems.

Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Right now i really really don't like ice golem's perfomance on legion monolith breaking.
I have weapon swap with wand (+2 chaos gems + controlled destruction), so kind of like pseudo-5link ED for exactly that purpose, but i really hope that it's temporary measure.
How you all breaking statues with maximum efficiency?

P.S. Also, what's the reason of refusing "shield charge + fortify". Just personal preferences or is there something wrong about it? Cause, you know +20% of EHP against everything except dot is kind of a big deal.

P.P.S. Also, really waiting for update 3.7 of the guide. So much new stuff that i can't even decide what i want. New "flesh and stone" looks awesome, "pride" too. "Precision" is really cheap and give about as much accuracy as gloves of the pit.
Maybe even make icegolems 100% pure phys and add new brutality.

P.P.P.S. Just tried flame golems again (Thanks god it's easy to swith to one or another), and what can i say. Flame golems vastly outperform ice by huge margin. Their single target isn't worse, because they still can shotgunning bosses with GMP, but their clear speed much more reasonable (eg legion monument breaking). As a side bonus- coplete immune to reflect (unidentified zana mission was phys reflect for me...I did it, but man that was uncomfortable).
I know that it will change, cause ice golems have access to pseudo-7-link (maim in the chest), but before i get it, i don't see any reason to use them, sadly :(

GGG: We are making "melee league"!
Also GGG: Nerf most important and used support gem for melee! And don't touch spellcaster analog!
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 12 июня 2019 г., 11:50:53
I dont like flame golems because huge spam , also i rly dont like dmg from them but this is just mine opinion. Atm im testing many things and i didnt decided yet what to pick for ultimate build but no worries i will make update asap.
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
Too bad that i didn't make that build last league. "light radius" synthesis for explosion would be really satisfying for map clearing. Probably even more than any other zoom-zoom build.

Well, even if it would still be possible to get that weapon in current league, explosions still wouldn't work on "monolith statues" :)
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 12 июня 2019 г., 14:39:19
Hey, i need to start this build.
i make some currency, can you do a pastebin for each stage of leveling, like
-56 pts
-72 pts
-105 pts
-111 pts
-116+ pts
please ?
And put a leveling guide, like what is the best to be safe, and dont take 20h to end 10 acts. Thanks.
anyone try impale and dread banner for their golems or would it not really be needed since this build is already beast
"
Med1umentor написал:
Too bad that i didn't make that build last league. "light radius" synthesis for explosion would be really satisfying for map clearing. Probably even more than any other zoom-zoom build.

Well, even if it would still be possible to get that weapon in current league, explosions still wouldn't work on "monolith statues" :)

Yeah :-) but still golems clear statues very fast

"
tilline написал:
Hey, i need to start this build.
i make some currency, can you do a pastebin for each stage of leveling, like
-56 pts
-72 pts
-105 pts
-111 pts
-116+ pts
please ?
And put a leveling guide, like what is the best to be safe, and dont take 20h to end 10 acts. Thanks.

Will do. I started playing as "arc" , i didnt bought anything just took gear from the floor and i was building tree like a golemancer. Started from right side and went down. I was collecting currency to buy jewels etc. I will make some leveling guide no worries.

"
Tank90 написал:
anyone try impale and dread banner for their golems or would it not really be needed since this build is already beast

Nah no point :) sadly i was making a lot of tests to make golems as a pure physical dmg but idk ... i feel like this build with hatred + EE is way better compared to brutality etc ... :) But i will add asap to guide 2nd build as pure physical dmg.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация