[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Med1umentor написал:
"
meomeomeo1991 написал:

Oh, makes sense, forgot about increased effect of shock on vaal arc. But for the argument sake, you should have said about val version specifically, cause those who will read it will probably think about normal arc.

In case of normal arc, i definitely don't think that this small increase is worth the inconvenience.

vaal arc is 100% increase = 15% more damage
arc is 30% increase = 5% more damage
arc can spam - vaal cant spam so it both got cons and pros
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
"
meomeomeo1991 написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

Oh, makes sense, forgot about increased effect of shock on vaal arc. But for the argument sake, you should have said about val version specifically, cause those who will read it will probably think about normal arc.

In case of normal arc, i definitely don't think that this small increase is worth the inconvenience.

vaal arc is 100% increase = 15% more damage
arc is 30% increase = 5% more damage
arc can spam - vaal cant spam so it both got cons and pros

I know, that's why i said inconvinience. I'm sure as hell not gonna spam arc for the purpose of adding 2 sec shock on about every 3rd arc that i cast. Decrease in survivability by standing still will never worth that flimsy 5%. I'll just cast one brand and be sure that shock will be on enemy permanently without me doing anything, or more like running around trying to survive.
Vaal arc on the other hand have 100% to shock, have 100% increase shock effect and 100% shock duration, so i can somehow understand inconvience, because it add burst window, and by the single cast (like in the past everyone used vaal lightning trap).
But definitely not pure arc, arc is terrible choice. If it will not be brand, i would use orb of storms instead.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 12 авг. 2019 г., 11:53:47
what am I missing here...I thought storm or arc were just used to proc Elemental Equilibrium? do they need to remain shocked for that to happen?
"
2p2_supbro написал:
what am I missing here...I thought storm or arc were just used to proc Elemental Equilibrium? do they need to remain shocked for that to happen?

Not really, it's just that's not its only purpose.

1) Except elemental equilibrium, lightning damage also can shock, which made enemies take more damage. Sadly, shock effect and even application is proportional to lightning damage that inflicted it, so it's not very helpful for those who trying to shock by not their main hard-hitting skill.
But our ascendancy "beacon of ruin" made our shock at the very least "15% more damage" regardless of the damage, so we can easily shock even with support skill. Also, "shaper of desolation" ascendancy made our damage always cause shock for timeframes "6 seconds out of 14", so together with our base chance of shock infliction we can assume that enemy will be shocked all the time as long as storm brand keep hitting them.

2) Curse infliction due to "curse on hit" setup linked to our storm brand

3) Not in that particular build, but usually for various enchantments and ascendancy bonuses such as "if you crit recently", or "if you hit recently"
Do you all even Feed your Golems? they need to Eat you know?
mine never die unless there is reflect, then all the ice die from physical reflect and the others die from elemental reflect. for phys, i switch them to 6x fire and just kill a bit slower

warming back up to storm. i was using it incorrectly thinking i needed to spam it
Hello,

thank you for your build ! really smooth gameplay.
Shaper/Uber elder deathless. I'll try uber Atziri soon.
I did some run at 600+ depth, it's doable. Same for delve boss, I did 3 Ahuatitla, 2 with easy mods depth 4xx, and one with shitty mods depth 5xx.
I'll try more delve boss @ 800-900 tomorrow
Скрытый текст

I still have to upgrade a few things, but it's not necessary atm

But for Legion, I don't know if I'm missing something, on T15-T16, it's really hard to kill rare with Ruthless or Melee splash.

I'll probably start with this build next league, doesn't cost much (HH is just for fun) and can handle everything.
"
2p2_supbro написал:
mine never die unless there is reflect, then all the ice die from physical reflect and the others die from elemental reflect. for phys, i switch them to 6x fire and just kill a bit slower

warming back up to storm. i was using it incorrectly thinking i needed to spam it

There is no way other golems die from elemental reflect, those other golems attack with their own element, and therefore take reflected damage of the same element. But our ascendancy make our golems immune to elemental damage, so... only phys reflect is a problem.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 14 авг. 2019 г., 0:00:25
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
2p2_supbro написал:

There is no way other golems die from elemental reflect, those other golems attack with their own element, and therefore take reflected damage of the same element. But our ascendancy make our golems immune to elemental damage, so... only phys reflect is a problem.

chaos and stone still die if u got gain physic as cold
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
"
meomeomeo1991 написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
2p2_supbro написал:

chaos and stone still die if u got gain physic as cold

I don't think "die" is a right word here.
They can "take damage", but there is no way that they can die. Attacks of support golems are pathetic in the first place, that even phys reflect not gonna kill them, they regen faster than take damage, and elemental reflect would be several times weaker (gained elemental damage would be lower than original phys in the first place, and their elemental res will reduce it even more)
So yeah, for argument sake - they "can take reflected damage". But it is negligible to the point of the issue being completely nonexistent.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация