[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Double checking with the group here. Are people casting one of each element, fire, chaos, stone, lightning and then 5 ice?

What golems you all got running?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
6+3 combo then = Chaos Golem, Stone Golem, Lightning Golem
5+4 combo then = Chaos Golem, Stone Golem, Lightning Golem, Fire Golem

Both 6+3 and 5+4 has around overall same damage. Because one additional different type of golem is giving a buff to main dps golem.

5+4 Combo where you get Fire Golem is basically for dangerous Burning Damage Modes, where burn can really kill. ( Btw since we r Runing Golems, u never do Freeze/Light/Burn immunity flask, because you just permanently immune to it)

Chaos Golem gives your pure physical damage reduction = no brainer
Stone Golem gives you hp regen and with 150% Stone Golem Buff Inc Enchant on Head you can pretty much achieve insane amount of 1.2k HP regen which is 20% of HP Regen per Second.

Lightning Golem you get there basically for Cant Be Shocked and it is very important because shocked = dead. Also it has a nice Attack and Cast Speed Buff.

"
elkain написал:

Both 6+3 and 5+4 has around overall same damage. Because one additional different type of golem is giving a buff to main dps golem.

5+4 Combo where you get Fire Golem is basically for dangerous Burning Damage Modes, where burn can really kill. ( Btw since we r Runing Golems, u never do Freeze/Light/Burn immunity flask, because you just permanently immune to it)

Stone Golem gives you hp regen and with 150% Stone Golem Buff Inc Enchant on Head you can pretty much achieve insane amount of 1.2k HP regen which is 20% of HP Regen per Second.

Lightning Golem you get there basically for Cant Be Shocked and it is very important because shocked = dead. Also it has a nice Attack and Cast Speed Buff.

I would add that while "150% increased effect of stone golem buff" is good, it still shouldn't be mentioned as something that you need to set as a goal. Because we already have 315% increased effect of golem buffs, due to our ascendancy and primordial eminence. Difference between 415% and 565% is only 36% more regen, and while it sounds amazing, it really isn't. Most people probably will not even notice difference, because the only thing that you feel in both cases is [after i took damage, life regenerated to full almost instantly].
Yeah, stone golem is no-brainer and this regen is amazing, but i see "stone golem enchant" on that build as quite lowly option.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 15 авг. 2019 г., 9:13:46
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
elkain написал:

I would add that while "150% increased effect of stone golem buff" is good, it still shouldn't be mentioned as something that you need to set as a goal. Because we already have 315% increased effect of golem buffs, due to our ascendancy and primordial eminence. Difference between 415% and 565% is only 36% more regen, and while it sounds amazing, it really isn't. Most people probably will not even notice difference, because the only thing that you feel in both cases is [after i took damage, life regenerated to full almost instantly].
Yeah, stone golem is no-brainer and this regen is amazing, but i see "stone golem enchant" on that build as quite lowly option.

Your Gear is bad man it is like you play league first two weeks
I'm not saying that you have to have mirror tiar items but man
get maim cheast or+1 to support gems and fix that helmet with minion life support buy enchantet one and spam Pristine+Bound Fossils on it,
other items that you have I don't even mention you can do better!

do not save exalted orbs on your golem pets
they can bite you in the ass for that in the night when you sleep)
Последняя редакция: MruczekM77. Время: 15 авг. 2019 г., 10:28:12
"
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
elkain написал:

Your Gear is bad man it is like you play league first two weeks
I'm not saying that you have to have mirror tiar items but man
get maim cheast or+1 to support gems and fix that helmet with minion life support buy enchantet one and spam Pristine+Bound Fossils on it,
other items that you have I don't even mention you can do better!

do not save exalted orbs on your golem pets
they can bite you in the ass for that in the night when you sleep)

Lol, it IS literally the gear that i played first week. Didn't have any time to play afterwards.
Those exalts exactly for the maim chests, didn't have much luck - not a single maim affix in about 30 tries. Weren't able to procure more fossils, so decided to wait... and here we go - job, real life, no time.

I'm not against of peeking into my characters (exactly why it is open), but i don't need any comments about it, when it is completely irrelevant to the topic.

If people ask to look into character and give advice - sure, it's a good deed to help novice with quite complicated issue.
But if someone giving advices to people himself for almost entire topic, and talking about percentage and formulas, then he for sure doesn't need any help with equip, atleast not until he ask for it himself.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 15 авг. 2019 г., 11:06:11
Anyone got a good resource for fossil crafting and/or essence crafting?
For example: how one could craft maim on chest, how one could craft a staff with + support gems or linked with fortify. Things like that

I began poe in beta and played for several years. Even had a build of the week back in the day. Last time I played act 4 was new. A lot has been added. I started middle of this league. Next league I will be able to play somewhat and would like to know a little more.

Thanks
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Последняя редакция: Madcow1120. Время: 15 авг. 2019 г., 12:18:10
"
Madcow1120 написал:
Anyone got a good resource for fossil crafting and/or essence crafting?
For example: how one could craft maim on chest, how one could craft a staff with + support gems or linked with fortify. Things like that

I began poe in beta and played for several years. Even had a build of the week back in the day. Last time I played act 4 was new. A lot has been added. I started middle of this league. Next league I will be able to play somewhat and would like to know a little more.

Thanks

I use poeaffix.net, pretty sure that there are better resources out there, but for me that is enough. You can see required ilvls, bases, needed fossils, etc

Edit: Tried to visit it, for some reason it's broken right now. It was still normal a little while ago, so it's probably temporary.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 15 авг. 2019 г., 12:36:45
not sure what you two are on about, but i'm still doing something wrong because no way does my life regen as fast as noted above.

did make some improvements from last posting though with a new body armor

https://pastebin.com/HCRGW98C

any pointers appreciated

"
2p2_supbro написал:
not sure what you two are on about, but i'm still doing something wrong because no way does my life regen as fast as noted above.

did make some improvements from last posting though with a new body armor

https://pastebin.com/HCRGW98C

any pointers appreciated

The thing about regen - you need to look at it ingame, PoB don't count ascendancy bonus "25% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems for each summonned golem", and we have 9 golems summonned which is 225% additional increased effect.

Adding that into your PoB with your pastebin, i got 590 life per second, which is "12% life regenerated per second". With helmet enchant it would be 755, which is almost 16%. Add the fact that stone golem can be corrupted into 21 lvl, be in +3 minion helmet, and supported by empower lvl 4, and it will get us to grand total of 953 life per second, or 20% life regenerated per second.

In reality though, your base 12% is already enough, cause it's not like we actually staying still and tank damage, but for argument sake - 20% is possible, and even beyond that if somebody want it :)
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 15 авг. 2019 г., 13:16:01
thanks. i get the feeling its more about my play style and not paying attention to map mods. i do tend to tank a lot more damage then i should

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация