[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hold on to your cockles! Build will be updated before league start, no worries. :)
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 14:26:36
Hi, what do you think about base crit chance nerf?
"
encore1809 написал:
Hi, what do you think about base crit chance nerf?

I don't see the point why they did that. Anyway we will proc EO thru Orb Of Storms and invest prob 3 points into Crit Chance to make it reliable. It will be fine.

Sorry i'm not replying to every post, i'm very busy atm. In general, build will be the same or slightly buffed. New passives are mostly too far and I'm not gonna sacrifice defense and life for more damage. We will see, prob tomorrow. Just waiting for the gems update.
3.6 FULL BUILD AND LEAGUE STARTER UPDATE

*some minor adjustments may still come when they release data about new gems

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY START AND LOTS OF FUN IN SYNTHESIS LEAGUE

TorsteinTheFallen
Infused Channeling should replace one of the gems, right? Most likely Hypothermia?
What are your thoughts on picking up the new Lucidity passive? I noticed you did not have it in your updated PoB

EDIT: Nevermind, was looking at the league starter version!
Последняя редакция: LeonBauer. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 20:23:42
Imho:

Intensify: Replaces Inc Aoe / Conc Effect Swaparoonies
Infused Channelling: Replaces Controlled Destruction in the links not only cause of the EO change but also because Infused Channelling looks too good to pass.
From the level 90-94 to 100 there's no added points in your build OP. No Enigmatic reach, no nothing of the new stuff added in. What are your plans for the final points exactly? Having that in the dark is kinda leaving me wondering what to do.

Would not spending those points taking Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker be effective?
Последняя редакция: PhazonXenomorph. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 23:49:10
"
PhazonXenomorph написал:
From the level 90-94 to 100 there's no added points in your build OP. No Enigmatic reach, no nothing of the new stuff added in. What are your plans for the final points exactly? Having that in the dark is kinda leaving me wondering what to do.

Would not spending those points taking Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker be effective?

Open it in Path of Building and move the points around until you find something that works well.
Thanks for the updates, waiting for new gem thoughts.
Also, why your kaom's heart have a "20% more damage" in pob, lol.
Последняя редакция: encore1809. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 1:05:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация