[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Why no Atziri's Promise in the final build version? (I can see it's there in the leveling POB)
"
Myzreal написал:
Why no Atziri's Promise in the final build version? (I can see it's there in the leveling POB)

I forgot to add it. Wise Oak is a better option of you can balance resists but damage wise they are pretty much the same. Promise is also a lot cheaper.
Ill update it.
Can't we use both, though? Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but Atziri's Promise's main advantage would be that it gives us leech. We can then use it next to, not instead of, Wise Oak. Would have to sacrifice one of the regular flasks and get rid of either curse immunity, antibleed or antifreeze. Perhaps we can drop antifreeze and use one of the pantheon power's to help with that instead? (forgot the pantheon's name)
"
Myzreal написал:
Can't we use both, though? Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but Atziri's Promise's main advantage would be that it gives us leech. We can then use it next to, not instead of, Wise Oak. Would have to sacrifice one of the regular flasks and get rid of either curse immunity, antibleed or antifreeze. Perhaps we can drop antifreeze and use one of the pantheon power's to help with that instead? (forgot the pantheon's name)

If you remove bleed immunity and freeze immunity you are very likely going to die every map when you are affected by bleed or when you open a strongbox and you got frozen, like 95% of the time.
Also for high tier maps curse immunity is vital cause elemental weakness, vulnerability, temporal chains...will kill you.
Those 3 flasks are mandatory for every well rounded build.

You have leech thru Warlords Mark curse from ring. Your leech rate is already capped and getting more leech % with do nothing.

Damage flask you just need 1, pick Atziri's Promise or Wise Oak, whatever suits you more.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 28 февр. 2019 г., 12:01:41
Hi,

I like your build very much.
Now I want to craft your Staff.
I see you take the mod: chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed.
But how do you activate the focus mod? I do not see anywhere focus on your gear.
I'am new in this game, perhaps I missunderstood something.
I would be grateful for your help.

Thx
"
Malthus01 написал:
Hi,

I like your build very much.
Now I want to craft your Staff.
I see you take the mod: chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed.
But how do you activate the focus mod? I do not see anywhere focus on your gear.
I'am new in this game, perhaps I missunderstood something.
I would be grateful for your help.

Thx

When you have a mod that says "when focused" you get an ability on your bar called focus. Also, unless you want to play this character in standard, it might not be worth trying to craft a staff. The league ends on the 4th.
Thx for the fast help.
Yes I will play him later in standard.
What do you think are the best mods for a great Staff for this build?
"
Malthus01 написал:
Thx for the fast help.
Yes I will play him later in standard.
What do you think are the best mods for a great Staff for this build?

Glad you like the build. s0bz gave you the answer about focus.

Optimal mods for the crafted staff are all listed in the staff crafting section.
You could make a better one but it is very difficult and very costly.

Well, well, well... The plot thickens, I think we can swing it.
Последняя редакция: TunaMana. Время: 4 марта 2019 г., 1:09:30
Looks good! Can't wait for the Path of Building to update the tree.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация