[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hey Torstein I recently just exploring around with POB and I found out that with this set up of mine I can able to fit in flammability as an aura and can still has enough mana to reserve aspect of the spider without having to use an Enlighten4 (saving 4.5 ex). I have about 70 mana left which feels quite comfortable with 45 mana regen. Also the DPS is much better too.
"
Animeworlde написал:
Hey.. thanks for the really nice build.. But ive a problem with it. except of the jewels, the aspect of the spider and faster casting,if have the same skills like your build. My Dps is on 9k.. I dont really saw the fault in my skills and im playing it like you. Would be nice to check my profile to tell me, whats wrong.

-You cast speed is ~12.5 which is low.
-Aspect
-get Cinderswallow urn instead of Atziri's Promise
-amulet with elemental penetration
-faster casting gloves
-elemental damage with attack skills on your ring doesn't work, because this is not attack build. You need either "increased elemental damage" or "increased fire damage"
-level your gems and get Incinerate level 21
-your Inspiration support is not working until you have Incinerate gem at least at level 19

Start from getting Incinerate level 21 gem...
"
OddFrequency написал:

Hey Torstein I recently just exploring around with POB and I found out that with this set up of mine I can able to fit in flammability as an aura and can still has enough mana to reserve aspect of the spider without having to use an Enlighten4 (saving 4.5 ex). I have about 70 mana left which feels quite comfortable with 45 mana regen. Also the DPS is much better too.

Nice setup! :) I didn't know before will Circle of Anguish be available in this league...

ADDED BONUS SECTION
Just managed to craft an upgraded, how much do you think this old one will sell?
"
OddFrequency написал:
Just managed to craft an upgraded, how much do you think this old one will sell?

It would be hard to sell i think.
I would recommend that you keep it. See bonus section that I added on the bottom of the main page.

I already have 1 for the bonus section :(

Последняя редакция: OddFrequency. Время: 2 окт. 2019 г., 20:31:49
"
OddFrequency написал:

xD you made me laugh hahaha. Alright then sell the worst one.

How do you like variant with Volatile Dead?
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
OddFrequency написал:

xD you made me laugh hahaha. Alright then sell the worst one.

How do you like variant with Volatile Dead?

Yeah it's really good, those fireballs just straight up clearing all the mobs off-screen :D Single target is still very nice btw, I only swap wep for guardians/shaper kind of stuff.
hey dude! loving your guide! hope you have some time to update the items on the guide to have a better idea what to look for :D! a total noob over here

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация