[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hi, I'm pretty new to the game and I'm having a hard time understanding how the Watcher's Eye gem is good for this build. Specifically the last two lines on it regarding Anger/Wrath. Does it cast these auras for you to gain the benefits associated with them? Because I notice you aren't using either aura in the build, so how do we gain the bonuses here if those auras aren't even used? Thank you.
I tried replace faster casting with ele focus in POB and the total DPS increase by a lot (like over 20%). Does POB calculate this correctly? If so Ele focus would be better right?
"
Hi, I'm pretty new to the game and I'm having a hard time understanding how the Watcher's Eye gem is good for this build. Specifically the last two lines on it regarding Anger/Wrath. Does it cast these auras for you to gain the benefits associated with them? Because I notice you aren't using either aura in the build, so how do we gain the bonuses here if those auras aren't even used? Thank you.

Where did you saw watchers eye?
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 26 сент. 2019 г., 10:54:03
Is it possible to change the requirements of the equipment stats? And how to do it ??
"
kentar221 написал:
Is it possible to change the requirements of the equipment stats? And how to do it ??

Nope, thats the whole point of attributes. :)

One exception is to have "less attributes required" mod on some piece of gear.
I buy 1 staff 6link, but i can't change 6 blue sockets because the requirements of the equipment stats have str and int are equal. Cry....
"
kentar221 написал:
I buy 1 staff 6link, but i can't change 6 blue sockets because the requirements of the equipment stats have str and int are equal. Cry....

Str and int are equal on every staff if im not mistaken. You need 5B1R sockets.
So I have enlighten 4 and 1k mana but still cant use all auras, why's that?
I checked your POB and you had less mana.
"
molinheiro написал:

Because you have Aspect on your gloves and damn Arcane Surge is supporting it and making Aspect to reserve 30% more mana.

If you could swap gems from helmet to gloves it would be ok... but are you the one who spent 1k chroms on gloves? 😱
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
molinheiro написал:

Because you have Aspect on your gloves and damn Arcane Surge is supporting it and making Aspect to reserve 30% more mana.

If you could swap gems from helmet to gloves it would be ok... but are you the one who spent 1k chroms on gloves? 😱

ohh ok that makes sense, no I just use the socket crafting method lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация