[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Casul here, nothing to ask, decided to try this build for this league.

Did all content but Hall of the Grandmasters, pretty fun to play overall and got 36 challenges completed as well.

It wasnt too hard to follow the build and the progress from act1 to uber elder was smooth. It also made me look into using PoB more often and comprehend how the DPS calculations work.

Thanks for making the guide.

"
Vexfere написал:
Casul here, nothing to ask, decided to try this build for this league.

Did all content but Hall of the Grandmasters, pretty fun to play overall and got 36 challenges completed as well.

It wasnt too hard to follow the build and the progress from act1 to uber elder was smooth. It also made me look into using PoB more often and comprehend how the DPS calculations work.

Thanks for making the guide.

Hi, tnx for the feedback. I'm glad to hear you did well in the league and had fun with the char. :)
can u tell me how to improve my dps?
im not sure how to get over my 5m shaper dps
"
dalt0n91 написал:
can u tell me how to improve my dps?
im not sure how to get over my 5m shaper dps

-craft helmet to get -9% fire res to nearby enemies
-get little better jewels, life and cast speed, your cast speed is little low
-ele penetration on boots
-respec Assassination to Elemental Focus on tree
Thank you very much for the tips.
I really enjoy your build and it's the first time I've tried and done the Uber Elder!
Now I'm trying to get more out of the build.
How Sickness tickled out 16 million DPS at that time I can't explain :-)
I know we spec acrobatics to try and not get hit

Does evasion on gear actually help even a little bit?

Comparing 2 different gloves, 1 has 35 ES on its base, the other has 266 Evasion Rating and 30% Increased Evasion Rating

does someone know if there is a magic number of evasion to get to evade if you are sacrificing ES to absorb some incoming damage?
"
dalt0n91 написал:
Thank you very much for the tips.
I really enjoy your build and it's the first time I've tried and done the Uber Elder!
Now I'm trying to get more out of the build.
How Sickness tickled out 16 million DPS at that time I can't explain :-)

Glad to hear! :)

Sickness invested into some OP gear like synthesized staff, best mod combination Circle of Anguish, Empower... You can find his posts from Synthesis league with all the gear he had.

edit: you can see our correspondence at page 66 and his PoB
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 21:21:02
"
I know we spec acrobatics to try and not get hit

Does evasion on gear actually help even a little bit?

Comparing 2 different gloves, 1 has 35 ES on its base, the other has 266 Evasion Rating and 30% Increased Evasion Rating

does someone know if there is a magic number of evasion to get to evade if you are sacrificing ES to absorb some incoming damage?

Don't bother with evasion stats on gear, it totally has marginal impact. Increased mod is only local. 35es also doesn't do anything.

What protects you is your dodge chance and Flesh and Stone.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 21:14:25
Hi ! This is my first pj and I love this build ! Thanks a lot ! I m in Uber Elder for first time. What you recomend me ? Kaoms boots and flask "the wise oak" or "Cinderswallow" ? Sorry for my bad English !
"
cybertronvgg написал:
Hi ! This is my first pj and I love this build ! Thanks a lot ! I m in Uber Elder for first time. What you recomend me ? Kaoms boots and flask "the wise oak" or "Cinderswallow" ? Sorry for my bad English !

Take upgraded Soul of Yugul minor pantheon. Kaom's boots are little easier for beginners. When fighting Elder or Shaper stand close to them so they don't fire projectiles.
Don't get discouraged if you fail few times. Fight can be very hard if you are playing it for the first time.
Most important, have fun. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация