[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

So I've been following your thread here and the marauder one for quite some time since they appear to be the only active incinerate threads going on the forums right now. I've been playing incinerate on and off for years and have tinkered with different variations of it. I've tried crit and ignite, energy shield and life, and finally appear to be settling on this hierophant version of crit/energy shield. I'm on standard btw as it's taken me a few years to get what I'm currently using.

I crafted almost the exact staff you posted to the forums and it does indeed boost my damage, but not enough for the 1500 energy shield trade off. I'm probably going to try offloading it now for 8-10 exalts or so and start saving for a +1 or +2 AOE Shavronne's wrappings, which ultimately may put my damage even higher than this staff.

Here's my current gear in case you were wondering what it takes to make this work. My watcher's is anger crit multi and zealotry increased ES leech. I'm running discipline, zealotry, HoA, anger, & skitterbots.

"
Alphavegeta написал:
So I've been following your thread here and the marauder one for quite some time since they appear to be the only active incinerate threads going on the forums right now. I've been playing incinerate on and off for years and have tinkered with different variations of it. I've tried crit and ignite, energy shield and life, and finally appear to be settling on this hierophant version of crit/energy shield. I'm on standard btw as it's taken me a few years to get what I'm currently using.

I crafted almost the exact staff you posted to the forums and it does indeed boost my damage, but not enough for the 1500 energy shield trade off. I'm probably going to try offloading it now for 8-10 exalts or so and start saving for a +1 or +2 AOE Shavronne's wrappings, which ultimately may put my damage even higher than this staff.

Here's my current gear in case you were wondering what it takes to make this work. My watcher's is anger crit multi and zealotry increased ES leech. I'm running discipline, zealotry, HoA, anger, & skitterbots.

Скрытый текст

May I ask why Hierophant?
I originally was running this as an occultist but when they got the ES nerf I hopped ship for something that gave a substantial ES boost. Guardian doesn’t quite fit the bill and has no offensive buffs. Inquisitor believe it or not doesn’t boost the damage that much and is about 700 less ES. Trickster and Assassin same problem, a damage boost but no real defenses for ES. Hybrid maybe a different story.

Anyhow the hierophant also boosts mana reservation another 10% and that combined with nodes nets me 5 auras easy, 6 soon when I get a lvl 4 enlighten and I’ll add blood and sand. Plus there’s the 30% more damage boost from LL. The Hierophant also gets immunity to elemental ailments, which is fantastic for freeing up flask slots for more run speed or curse immunity.

Lastly, the hierophant has enough mana reduction where I don’t need a clarity watchers and I can run voidbringers now that I switched to Inspiration support (your idea). It boosts my damage massively and doesn’t work with other classes/ascensions due to the mana tax. All of this, and I’m around 7,500 ES 50% crit 450 multi before popping a diamond flask. Many of the other ascendancies don’t allow this level of freedom plus some offensive capabilities to boot like arcane surge, AOE, and bit of extra damage.
"
Alphavegeta написал:
I originally was running this as an occultist but when they got the ES nerf I hopped ship for something that gave a substantial ES boost. Guardian doesn’t quite fit the bill and has no offensive buffs. Inquisitor believe it or not doesn’t boost the damage that much and is about 700 less ES. Trickster and Assassin same problem, a damage boost but no real defenses for ES. Hybrid maybe a different story.

Anyhow the hierophant also boosts mana reservation another 10% and that combined with nodes nets me 5 auras easy, 6 soon when I get a lvl 4 enlighten and I’ll add blood and sand. Plus there’s the 30% more damage boost from LL. The Hierophant also gets immunity to elemental ailments, which is fantastic for freeing up flask slots for more run speed or curse immunity.

Lastly, the hierophant has enough mana reduction where I don’t need a clarity watchers and I can run voidbringers now that I switched to Inspiration support (your idea). It boosts my damage massively and doesn’t work with other classes/ascensions due to the mana tax. All of this, and I’m around 7,500 ES 50% crit 450 multi before popping a diamond flask. Many of the other ascendancies don’t allow this level of freedom plus some offensive capabilities to boot like arcane surge, AOE, and bit of extra damage.

not bad not bad

I played too LL Occultist version more then a year ago now when EE published it :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Alphavegeta написал:

not bad not bad

I played too LL Occultist version more then a year ago now when EE published it :)

Yeah the nerf to occultist killed it for me and the only offensive thing she had to offer was power charges as I wasn’t running curses. My hierophant gets 3 charges now linked to Armageddon brand, CoH, and flammability. I really wanted to use another ascendency to make it work but it just didn’t feel good rocking tier 15 maps with 6,200 ES, no matter how hard I was hitting. Once I get an upgraded Shavs I’ll check it out in PoB and run some tests. Hopefully it satisfies because my options from here start going into the dozens of exalts category.
Hi my friend, here I am again... I have one problem with Uber Elder... When he attack me with nova expanding I die automatically... any solution ? .. I Tried 10 times and once he left with 10% life...
"
cybertronvgg написал:
Hi my friend, here I am again... I have one problem with Uber Elder... When he attack me with nova expanding I die automatically... any solution ? .. I Tried 10 times and once he left with 10% life...

You can't tank nova, you need to be in the inner circle when it explodes.
I would like to post a big Thank you for this build

I have never completed as much of the game as I did on this build and I have played since Beta.

This is my last achievement:

It took me all the portals but I did Uber Elder on my first try. I am level 95 at the moment and it was a smooth run: fun to level and great scaling potential

If you look at my character profile you can see I don't have a top gear (need 1 more exalted to finish crafting my +3 staff, using a placeholder atm)

If you want to see my build this is it: https://pastebin.com/TcpSs0x7

Pretty copy-paste from the original, 2 more levels and a different anointment on the amulet.

The atziri steps are what changed my league ^^

Thanks again for the build it was really fun to play and allowed a noob like me to reach the end game and clear it easily (T15 Elder exploded deathless, shaper the same, etc...)
Последняя редакция: Trigor. Время: 21 окт. 2019 г., 9:06:24
"
Trigor написал:
I would like to post a big Thank you for this build

I have never completed as much of the game as I did on this build and I have played since Beta.

This is my last achievement:

It took me all the portals but I did Uber Elder on my first try. I am level 95 at the moment and it was a smooth run: fun to level and great scaling potential

If you look at my character profile you can see I don't have a top gear (need 1 more exalted to finish crafting my +3 staff, using a placeholder atm)

If you want to see my build this is it: https://pastebin.com/TcpSs0x7

Pretty copy-paste from the original, 2 more levels and a different anointment on the amulet.

The atziri steps are what changed my league ^^

Thanks again for the build it was really fun to play and allowed a noob like me to reach the end game and clear it easily (T15 Elder exploded deathless, shaper the same, etc...)

Congrats dude!
Ty for this feedback! :D Nothing more rewarding than knowing someone had good time with the build. It's kinda amazing what you achieved with totally sub-optimal gear!
Anyway i'm rly glad for this! :D
Why leave arcane surge to lvl 7?
basicaly i forgot it and i already have lvl it to 14 :)
So is there any disagvantage to lvl it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация