[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

I hope this spec survives into 3.9.0 and even the mega 4.0.0 patch, it's very fun (granted I haven't played this league to prevent burnout), but it's an amazing build.
"
PhazonXenomorph написал:
I hope this spec survives into 3.9.0 and even the mega 4.0.0 patch, it's very fun (granted I haven't played this league to prevent burnout), but it's an amazing build.

Should be fine :) tnx for the comment
"
PhazonXenomorph написал:

Same, I've loved playing it and I'm going to use it as a league starter for 3.9 for sure!
just wondering why everyone says CWC incinerate + body swap is dead? I just ran my same spec with my standard char and it still just destroys. I use this as wep swap to 2H for bossing and it's still just a 'blast' LOL

"
d3viant6 написал:
just wondering why everyone says CWC incinerate + body swap is dead? I just ran my same spec with my standard char and it still just destroys. I use this as wep swap to 2H for bossing and it's still just a 'blast' LOL

no one said that
It'll be interesting to see how this build survives into PoE 2. With all the extra six links and reduced mana reserved gem, there is so much potential.
"
PhazonXenomorph написал:
It'll be interesting to see how this build survives into PoE 2. With all the extra six links and reduced mana reserved gem, there is so much potential.

Its gonna open so many possibilities that we can't do now since build is deprived of sockets by using Kaom's Heart.
With 3.9 coming up I am considering using this as a league starter, but just wondering how you would handle mana before you have access to -3 mana channeling skills craft is available? Would you just use an enduring mana flask until you you have access to the craft
Последняя редакция: Merakon. Время: 21 нояб. 2019 г., 17:25:42
"
Merakon написал:
With 3.9 coming up I am considering using this as a league starter, but just wondering how you would handle mana before you have access to -3 mana channeling skills craft is available? Would you just use an enduring mana flask until you you have access to the craft

You will be fine without - mana craft because of Inspiration gem. It is required when you up the Incinerate gem level past lvl 21.
Ill update the build for the 3.9 no worries.
I've been playing this build in 3.7, now i will definitly run it again in 3.9 :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация