[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hi

I wanna increase my damage on your build it makes very much fun for me but i didn´t understand how i can make more damage if you can help me i appreciate this.

https://pastebin.com/ykjFeNXX

thanks!
"
GSXTreMEPiG написал:
Hi

I wanna increase my damage on your build it makes very much fun for me but i didn´t understand how i can make more damage if you can help me i appreciate this.

https://pastebin.com/ykjFeNXX

thanks!

level up and add quality to all your gems that need to be 20 / 20

the 47% increased damage on your gloves aren't used as we cast fire

on your gloves and your amulet, you have 'add xx to attacks', that doesn't apply to us, as we cast spells, we don't attack. you need to find modifiers that 'add xx to damage' or 'add xxx to spell / fire damage'

once you fix these things, you should see your damage numbers go up
"
Sevreth72 написал:
Thank you so much for this build, about to jump in and try it.
I do have a questions, very noob question but I need to learn. I see in the lvl25 path of building tree you have Divine Judgement highlighted but you have no other skills linked leading up to iit. Could you please explain how you do this?
And most importantly is it possile to do that as a low level character?

thanks!

it might be an artifact of loading it into your POB, I just tried it, and it looks correct to me (not connected or enabled)

you can't enable something that's not connected. in POB, you might be able to, but that's more of a bug in POB than anything in game

you could try closing and reopening POB, and do a clean inport again
Hello, I have some questions about the staff. you changed the staff in the build after the changes to the crafting bench. But if I still wanted to craft my own staff, and assuming I can only have 2 mods crafted onto it (third being the "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers") which two should I choose? I think cast speed should be one of them, should the other be adds xyz fire dmg to spells, or xyz% increased fire dmg?

or is cast speed not even worth it and getting martyr of innocence is infinitely better?

Thank you.
"
samtheking написал:
Hello, I have some questions about the staff. you changed the staff in the build after the changes to the crafting bench. But if I still wanted to craft my own staff, and assuming I can only have 2 mods crafted onto it (third being the "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers") which two should I choose? I think cast speed should be one of them, should the other be adds xyz fire dmg to spells, or xyz% increased fire dmg?

or is cast speed not even worth it and getting martyr of innocence is infinitely better?

Thank you.

you could work through the different combinations using POB

i Just bought gloves and jewels so build is complete ? :)
Sorry everyone for not replying, I got some nasty cold.
Ty OldMetalGuy for helping out.

"
IchigoPL написал:
Could you make a future update Tab for "rich" People? i mean shaped glove and more :)

Yeah ill do that.

"
Oonatiel написал:
Fresh as hell to the game, this looks like a load of fun. Question: Would this work with something like Scorching Ray w/ Cast While Channeled Firestorm? I haven't even made a character yet, but I've been doing a bit of research before I get started, and Scorching Ray has some really nice MTXs. It seems like it'd be fairly similar, with dmg from both skill sets being fire/channeled/AoE. Maybe something like Scorching Ray/CWC/Firestorm/Combustion/Controlled Destruction/Elemental Focus? Just want to get a path laid out before I get started. Thanks!

Rly don't know :/

"
Sevreth72 написал:
Thank you so much for this build, about to jump in and try it.
I do have a questions, very noob question but I need to learn. I see in the lvl25 path of building tree you have Divine Judgement highlighted but you have no other skills linked leading up to iit. Could you please explain how you do this?
And most importantly is it possile to do that as a low level character?

thanks!

It's from amulet anointment. No need to do that on low levels. Anoint it when in maps.
You will use NPC Cassia and Oils.

"
IchigoPL написал:
i Just bought gloves and jewels so build is complete ? :)

Looks pretty good. :)
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 18:16:07
why is arcane surge level 5 max?
"
samtheking написал:
why is arcane surge level 5 max?

If you put it on higher level it won't proc on every Flame Dash use.
I saw in your old videos that you use Mark of the Shaper it is viable in this league?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация