[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Apos91 написал:
So one thing I noticed:

With the proposed 6L set up, just 1 jewel with mana reduction of skills like this:

instantly drops the mana cost of Incinerate from 4 to 3.

With the labyrinth boots enchant of "70% increased Mana Regeneration Rate if you've cast a Spell Recently", this should 99% be sustainable with the default mana regeneration the build has from its intellect. (except when you get acceleration shrines)

In turn, this would allow the ring slot to have another +1 minimum frenzy charges instead of the mana reduction. An effect which would always be there, in contrast to the possible boot enchants being situational.

Something worth keeping in mind to try.

Why is it that my Incinerate costs 7 to cast (even though the gem says 4) without any reductions? With a -2 to channeling skills on amulet it becomes 6. A jewel with 5% reduced mana cost makes it 4.

How did you get it to 4 to begin with?
"
crushedguava написал:

Why is it that my Incinerate costs 7 to cast (even though the gem says 4) without any reductions? With a -2 to channeling skills on amulet it becomes 6. A jewel with 5% reduced mana cost makes it 4.

How did you get it to 4 to begin with?

You haven't invested into the Lucidity passive.
"
Pinggwin написал:

I want to multicraft that staff. Which suffix would be the best for this? Double damage while focussed or cast speed?

cast speed will give better feel due to faster channeling but double damage while focused will give more dps.

"
NaibElSayel написал:
"
IonaIceborn написал:
Very nice build, thx :)

Just one question:
How do i get Incinerate to lvl 21 without using a crafted staff?
I just started playing PoE 2 weeks ago, so maybe i#m missing something there :D

Beastcrafting or lvling a gem to 20/20 and using a vaal orb on it and praying.

I laughed xD
All above or buy the lvl21 gem.

"
Tigerwow написал:
Done my first 36/40 with this bulid ;) Thanks again!
About andgame what i finalized for myself -
1. build NEED chaos res this league - so nodes on top left must have. Also double resistance chants like cold+chaos, and I spammed Shrieking Essence of Envy to create chaos res stygian vise. I ended up with like 20% positive chaos res - plenty enought for metamorfs, snake dude influence and ofc Sirus.
2. Warlord amu should be bis with +1 fire skill and - fire res rolls.
3. Bottled Faith for sure. We roll curse and freeze imune on 2 flasks and we should get immune to corrupted blood on any jewel as implicit - just spam vaals on good ones.
4. bis rings will be Circle of Anguish with double damage rolls (Herald of Ash has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect and (40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash) and good implicit like -3 mana cost is awesome. p.s there is ring like that with curse flammability on hit for 1 mirror - that's a cool goal ;) ) And we can get two of this bad boys!

TY for the feedback! :)

1. Yeah, this league is pretty heavy on damage in general and chaos damage more than ever before.
2. Correct
3. expensive stuff, but good :D
4. Correcto! :D

Attempt #3.

Maybe I should just reroll a BV chieftain at this point. The game is trying to tell me something.
"
Apos91 написал:

Attempt #3.

Maybe I should just reroll a BV chieftain at this point. The game is trying to tell me something.

that crit chance, is it prefix or suffix?
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Apos91 написал:

Attempt #3.

Suffix.
"
Apos91 написал:
"
"
Apos91 написал:

Attempt #3.

Suffix.

Great then, craft +1 to minimum Frenzy charges and you'll have pretty nice dps amulet.
"

Great then, craft +1 to minimum Frenzy charges and you'll have pretty nice dps amulet.

That was the plan if it slammed right, but I wouldn't pay 1 ex before the end result, mostly was a suffix blocker.

Bummer, this would have been so glorious for a craft that only cost 5c,

Oh well, maybe the next one.

Edit:

RNG takes, RNG gives.
Последняя редакция: Apos91. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 14:54:14
What do you think if I use Indigon + Cloak of defiance combo with the Militant Jewel to use righteous fire to further boost up the damage?
I have seen some builds using golems, is it worth it? What's the difference?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация