[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Fun build. I think a lot of its appeal is how visceral it feels. It's great seeing a huge wave of flame radiating out of your hands and then hearing all of the Herald of Ash explosions.

I also think that the pre-charging makes some of the game mechanics (Izaro, Metamorph, etc.) more bearable. Just pre-charge and pop goes the weasel.

Is there a reason why we don't rush Lucidity and Blast Radius? It looks like a huge damage and QoL improvement, especially early on.

Oh, is it possible to do a LL version? The game gifted me with Shavronne's Wrapping on my first Citadel...

Edit: One more question. Since Ignite is such a low part of this build's damage, is Three Dragons viable until you get a good rare helm?
Последняя редакция: unhappymeal. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 14:16:31
Thanks a ton for the build guide. Used this in Blight but stopped early but have been going farther with it in Metamorph.

How similar would this same setup work with something like Scorching Ray? Would it need some heavy passive tree retrofitting or just some new support gems? Just thinking about fun/variety for this league or the next.
Hey Torstein,

I just wanted to say thank you again for the update to this build. I played it in Legion and had a lot of fun. I switched to something else in Blight - got frustrated and stopped playing - so with Metamorph I just went again with Incinerate as I had a lot of fun and it is still so much enjoyable.

So thanks for keeping this guide up to date. It helped me a lot and I feel it is very much beginner friendly as I myself am still a pretty big noob regarding to PoE.

So cheers and thanks! Will probably play more of your guides in the future!
"
Tigerwow написал:
Done my first 36/40 with this bulid ;) Thanks again!
About andgame what i finalized for myself -
1. build NEED chaos res this league - so nodes on top left must have. Also double resistance chants like cold+chaos, and I spammed Shrieking Essence of Envy to create chaos res stygian vise. I ended up with like 20% positive chaos res - plenty enought for metamorfs, snake dude influence and ofc Sirus.
2. Warlord amu should be bis with +1 fire skill and - fire res rolls.
3. Bottled Faith for sure. We roll curse and freeze imune on 2 flasks and we should get immune to corrupted blood on any jewel as implicit - just spam vaals on good ones.
4. bis rings will be Circle of Anguish with double damage rolls (Herald of Ash has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect and (40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash) and good implicit like -3 mana cost is awesome. p.s there is ring like that with curse flammability on hit for 1 mirror - that's a cool goal ;) ) And we can get two of this bad boys!

the build is getting too popular!!

I picked up one of those rings last league for like 70c.. now it's 7ex!
any second cheapest staff for Martyr of Innocence?
"
phng2608 написал:
What do you think if I use Indigon + Cloak of defiance combo with the Militant Jewel to use righteous fire to further boost up the damage?

Try it, I have no idea tbh.

"
Gabriel2112 написал:
I have seen some builds using golems, is it worth it? What's the difference?

So so, it could work. But knowing how heavy on damage league is i don't think it's a good idea. Golems would die a lot if you don't go into full Golemancer route on the passive tree.

"
unhappymeal написал:
Fun build. I think a lot of its appeal is how visceral it feels. It's great seeing a huge wave of flame radiating out of your hands and then hearing all of the Herald of Ash explosions.

I also think that the pre-charging makes some of the game mechanics (Izaro, Metamorph, etc.) more bearable. Just pre-charge and pop goes the weasel.

Is there a reason why we don't rush Lucidity and Blast Radius? It looks like a huge damage and QoL improvement, especially early on.

Oh, is it possible to do a LL version? The game gifted me with Shavronne's Wrapping on my first Citadel...

Edit: One more question. Since Ignite is such a low part of this build's damage, is Three Dragons viable until you get a good rare helm?

Ty :)

No particular reason, you can rush it.

LL is prob possible I just suck at making ES builds. In my attempts to make it it was not worth doing.

Tree Dragons would mess things up with this gem setup, skip it.

"
SCPantera написал:
Thanks a ton for the build guide. Used this in Blight but stopped early but have been going farther with it in Metamorph.

How similar would this same setup work with something like Scorching Ray? Would it need some heavy passive tree retrofitting or just some new support gems? Just thinking about fun/variety for this league or the next.

Ty for feedback. Ill try to incorporate it for the next league. I have some new ideas.

"
NanamiNaniwa написал:
Hey Torstein,

I just wanted to say thank you again for the update to this build. I played it in Legion and had a lot of fun. I switched to something else in Blight - got frustrated and stopped playing - so with Metamorph I just went again with Incinerate as I had a lot of fun and it is still so much enjoyable.

So thanks for keeping this guide up to date. It helped me a lot and I feel it is very much beginner friendly as I myself am still a pretty big noob regarding to PoE.

So cheers and thanks! Will probably play more of your guides in the future!

Tyvm for feedback! I'm glad guide helped you with getting into PoE. :)

"
izabellymartins написал:
any second cheapest staff for Martyr of Innocence?

Searing Touch

Hello,

First, let me say i really love your build, I've tried it during Blight, and try to go further with it this league, and i would like to thank you for the great job you've done detailing all the stuff, mechanics and improvements.

I have a small question : why not taking a Xoph's Blood amulet and take advantage of the great boost in life and fire damage, and in survivability with the cover in ash debuff ?

Is this because we lose the shock from orb of storms ? Or because we can achieve better with other amulets ?
Did anyone actually killed sirus with this buuild? :)
just wondering, since i am playing similar one with 2 wands and MoM and i am struggling since there is so much movement that i don't get to cast much.
"
ishy_zap написал:
Did anyone actually killed sirus with this buuild? :)
just wondering, since i am playing similar one with 2 wands and MoM and i am struggling since there is so much movement that i don't get to cast much.

I got to last phase and then he bugged out, teleported to the corner or oriath and started re-enacting the american sniper movie.

Cyclone and minions sure have it easy here, but it is possible if he doesn't bug out, yes.

The build can survive almost any mechanic from Sirus.

Tip 1: Use Soul of Ralakesh against Sirus. The meteor degen is physical dot and it does mitigate it. A LOT.

Tip 2: Since Sirus never auto attacks, you can take off Flesh and Stone for a Herald of Ice/Thunder for even more damage.
Последняя редакция: Apos91. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 13:15:28
Thx for tips, will take a closer loos at it.
Yeah last phase is even harder then rest since he gives you no time to cast. :<
Bytw where this build gets frenzy charges from?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация