[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Ferdnixs написал:

https://pastebin.com/Sq1vJQHd

If you have time you can look and say me what is wrong

two time use POB so i can mistake

Hi guys, :)

gear is pretty ok. You haven't taken into account 15% increased damage taken by enemies from Skitterbots shock aura.
Also compared to my pob, you are missing 2 Frenzy charges on rings and boot enchant for 10% damage penetration.
So far i've seen...
Also you could have picked better amulet but it's ok i guess..
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Ferdnixs написал:

gear is pretty ok. You haven't taken into account 15% increased damage taken by enemies from Skitterbots shock aura.
Also compared to my pob, you are missing 2 Frenzy charges on rings and boot enchant for 10% damage penetration.
So far i've seen...

ok so firts i buy boots with 10% damage penetration

can't do frenzy charges idk Jun no like me :D

amulet yea its bad better if i get 70-80 life

and tell me one question what gloves for this build ? just res, fire deamage/ spell and life ? or what mods i need
Последняя редакция: Ferdnixs. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 12:02:37
"
Ferdnixs написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Ferdnixs написал:

So far i've seen...

ok so firts i buy boots with 10% damage penetration

can't do frenzy charges idk Jun no like me :D

amulet yea its bad better if i get 70-80 life

and tell me one question what gloves for this build ? just res, fire deamage/ spell and life ? or what mods i need

You can get boot enchant yourself if you can spam some uber lab.

For Frenzy craft use crafting services from the community section of forum.

Gloves if you can get good ones with life, res and cast speed.
for those that have gone to t15+ and sirus, how high did you get your chaos resistance, and did it make a difference?

some say it does, some say it doesn't. it's semi difficult to fit it onto gear with the other choices we have to make
"
for those that have gone to t15+ and sirus, how high did you get your chaos resistance, and did it make a difference?

some say it does, some say it doesn't. it's semi difficult to fit it onto gear with the other choices we have to make

I think Sirus does physical damage, not chaos.

I'm sitting at -31%. It helps with not dying to the snake guy's barrage snakes while mapping. They can shotgun so are pretty annoying otherwise.

Sadly chaos res is much harder to roll and thus more expensive to chase anyway. If you can fit it in, it won't hurt.
"

Mine is -30 and it seems to help all around tbh. If I could get it a bit higher I would definitely. For everything all around.
Hey, really enjoying this build :)

I'm a little confused, though, as you have Vaal Grace in the CWDT set up... Vaal skills can't be triggered from CWDT, so are you manually using this skill and just needed a spot to put it?

"
10ftofjamiex написал:
Hey, really enjoying this build :)

I'm a little confused, though, as you have Vaal Grace in the CWDT set up... Vaal skills can't be triggered from CWDT, so are you manually using this skill and just needed a spot to put it?

Yeah, you manually cast Vaal Grace.
Another noob question :D

Is it intended that not all Gems are at 20% Quality or are they just not that important for investing Prisms?
"
IonaIceborn написал:
Another noob question :D

Is it intended that not all Gems are at 20% Quality or are they just not that important for investing Prisms?

Put quality just on the ones that have quality in PoB.

Btw dont use 20 Prisms to get quality, there is vendor recipe.
You level a gem to lvl 20 then sell 1 Prism and lvl 20 gem to vendor. He will give you back lvl 1 gem with 20% quality. Then you level it again.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 14:07:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация