[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

After the patch Sirus is perfectly doable deathless with this build.

The huge Life pool can even take a meteor and survive sometimes.
One very late game option (we're talking level 98-100 here) would be to have an unset ring where Flame Dash will be moved into instead of Opal and specc into Golem Commander, incorporating a 3d golem into the mix.

If you use chaos/earth+fire+lightning golem, this should give an overall bigger dps increase. A CWDT set up can result in permanent uptime.
Последняя редакция: Apos91. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 16:11:07
Hey! Love the idea behind this build! You think there's any way to do a CI version of it or is that just not really doable?
hello. I was finally able to upgrade my staff and according to PoB I have more DPS with this staff than I would with Martyr (martyr stats max'd).

What should I upgrade next? I was thinking my rings but not sure what I should look for (inc fire dmg, adds fire dmg to attack? cast speed? good life roll, ES/armor?)

Thanks
Последняя редакция: samtheking. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 22:53:53
Any idea what i can do further to improve my char regarding survability/dps? Currently i'm running only with lvl 3 enlightment as i cannot afford the lvl 4 one. Also, i took the purity of flesh life wheel in order to get some chaos resist (i think still need to grab more on my gear, i want to reach at least -20).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/joint77/characters

PS: Still need to work on the flask setup, so disregard atm.
Последняя редакция: joint77. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 11:10:18
When should I level Arcane Surge to 5? You say to keep it at 1 but also you eventually want it at 5.

Also you say in act 2 I should have a 4L setup but afaik there's no way to get it in act 2? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Последняя редакция: destroyermaker. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 19:43:12
For those who find themselves stuck from levelling from level 95 and onwards (especially prominent this league if you want to do metamorphs), you can change Wave of Conviction on the CWDT set-up with Enfeeble while leveling and back to Wave for Shaper/Elder/Sirus.

It helps a lot.
Последняя редакция: Apos91. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 20:40:54
"
joint77 написал:
Any idea what i can do further to improve my char regarding survability/dps? Currently i'm running only with lvl 3 enlightment as i cannot afford the lvl 4 one. Also, i took the purity of flesh life wheel in order to get some chaos resist (i think still need to grab more on my gear, i want to reach at least -20).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/joint77/characters

PS: Still need to work on the flask setup, so disregard atm.

If you have helmet recipe craft on bench phys damage taken as fire.
Squeeze somewhere if you can some Chaos resistance.

"
Keyalot написал:
Hey! Love the idea behind this build! You think there's any way to do a CI version of it or is that just not really doable?

It's prob doable but i suck at making es builds.

"
samtheking написал:
hello. I was finally able to upgrade my staff and according to PoB I have more DPS with this staff than I would with Martyr (martyr stats max'd).

What should I upgrade next? I was thinking my rings but not sure what I should look for (inc fire dmg, adds fire dmg to attack? cast speed? good life roll, ES/armor?)

Thanks

Your Foe Gyre ring has too much - mana so you are currently at 0 mana cost for Incinerate which is making Inspiration gem useless.
Remove that craft for now and when you get your Incinerate to lvl 20-21 craft - 2-3 mana cost. Incinerate must cost at least 1 mana for Inspiration to work.

Nice staff btw!!

"
destroyermaker написал:
When should I level Arcane Surge to 5? You say to keep it at 1 but also you eventually want it at 5.

Also you say in act 2 I should have a 4L setup but afaik there's no way to get it in act 2? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, keep it early at lvl 1 and when you level your Flame Dash to 20 you can up Arcane Surge to lvl 5.

It's ok if you have 3L in Act 2, no worries. Just upgrade when you can.

"
Apos91 написал:
For those who find themselves stuck from levelling from level 95 and onwards (especially prominent this league if you want to do metamorphs), you can change Wave of Conviction on the CWDT set-up with Enfeeble while leveling and back to Wave for Shaper/Elder/Sirus.

It helps a lot.

Glad to see you are doing great!
Phys to fire craft on helmet could help too instead that mini life craft.
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

Glad to see you are doing great!
Phys to fire craft on helmet could help too instead that mini life craft.

Ah yes, of course. I completely forgot about it while being occupied with trying to fossil craft a separate helm with fire res reduction.

RNG is not with me on that one. But I can't complain overall after my gloves and my amulet.
Последняя редакция: Apos91. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 5:37:21
Sorry if this has already been answered (just want to make sure I'm seeing it right), but for mana reservation it's just herald of ash, flesh and stone, and skitterbots, and you're just using vaal grace itself and not grace aura?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация