[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

What do I take out for a 5-link? Inspiration?
"
SuddenBear1 написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
MemberLight написал:
Also, mind checking the path between Trickery and Blood Drinker? There are a lot of mediocre nodes there. Technically you can connect Coordination with Blood Drinker with only 2 dex nodes, so 5 extra points. Do you think it is worth to use them on any of the following - arsonist, herbalism or maybe more channeling nodes instead? Seems that it can be better but I can't quite see it

You are right! Tnx for noticing that. Ill update the PoB.

Actually, I was trying to min-max this build at lvl 100 and I think the original path through Elemental Focus/Lethal Assault is still the best. The thing is that these skills may be mediocre, but almost every one adds substantial dps, while reaching other skills that seem better at first (e.g. Singular Focus, Explosive Impact) requires going through at least a few +10 INT skills, which makes your overall DPS lower.

The original path also allows you to add an additional Jewel near Mind Drinker for only 2 points. If you get a good Jewel (e.g. +7-8% cast speed and +6-7% max life), that's unbeatable.

I've tried adding Breath of Flame, Prodigal Perfection, Explosive Impact, some +cast speed skills around Precision/Coordination, and nothing results in higher DPS (at least with my items).

Here is my final build.
3100k+ DPS / 8200+ HP at level 100.
The main change is that I replaced Tireless with +life Jewels and -3 mana cost mod, and added Singular Focus instead.

Makes sense, I was just throwing out ideas. Will check our build too, thanks
"
CyberMike13 написал:
What do I take out for a 5-link? Inspiration?

No, you need Inspiration to keep mana cost low. Remove Concentrated Effect/Increased Area
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi all!

I never played before with Skitterbots... Why are included in this build, Whats their function?

Ty!!

To shock and chill
"
SuddenBear1 написал:
"
"
MemberLight написал:
Also, mind checking the path between Trickery and Blood Drinker? There are a lot of mediocre nodes there. Technically you can connect Coordination with Blood Drinker with only 2 dex nodes, so 5 extra points. Do you think it is worth to use them on any of the following - arsonist, herbalism or maybe more channeling nodes instead? Seems that it can be better but I can't quite see it

You are right! Tnx for noticing that. Ill update the PoB.

Actually, I was trying to min-max this build at lvl 100 and I think the original path through Elemental Focus/Lethal Assault is still the best. The thing is that these skills may be mediocre, but almost every one adds substantial dps, while reaching other skills that seem better at first (e.g. Singular Focus, Explosive Impact) requires going through at least a few +10 INT skills, which makes your overall DPS lower.

The original path also allows you to add an additional Jewel near Mind Drinker for only 2 points. If you get a good Jewel (e.g. +7-8% cast speed and +6-7% max life), that's unbeatable.

I've tried adding Breath of Flame, Prodigal Perfection, Explosive Impact, some +cast speed skills around Precision/Coordination, and nothing results in higher DPS (at least with my items).

Here is my final build.
3100k+ DPS / 8200+ HP at level 100.
The main change is that I replaced Tireless with +life Jewels and -3 mana cost mod, and added Singular Focus instead.

Actually this variation (https://pastebin.com/iWRC0MYd) of your tree following Memberlight's suggestion gives you 8754 life/+20% chaos res/3222k dps vs 8200 life/3480k dps as in your PoB. And in case one can't afford a super good 5th jewel as yours, the 3 points for the dexterity socket above blood drinker can be easily replaced by the (buffed in 3.10) Explosive Impact cluster.

Moreover, even though you lose some mana regeneration (new mana reg is 56.5) you are still more than fine with mana cost 2 and cast rate 15.95, because 56.5/15.95=3.542. So you can even afford mana cost 3 in your particular case for incinerate. Not much of a difference in this instance though because you would just still need the -2 mana cost craft.

Memberlight's suggestion seems pretty worth it if you ask me.
"
GermanosKaraflas написал:

Actually this variation (https://pastebin.com/iWRC0MYd) of your tree following Memberlight's suggestion gives you 8754 life/+20% chaos res/3222k dps vs 8200 life/3480k dps as in your PoB. And in case one can't afford a super good 5th jewel as yours, the 3 points for the dexterity socket above blood drinker can be easily replaced by the (buffed in 3.10) Explosive Impact cluster.

Moreover, even though you lose some mana regeneration (new mana reg is 56.5) you are still more than fine with mana cost 2 and cast rate 15.95, because 56.5/15.95=3.542. So you can even afford mana cost 3 in your particular case for incinerate. Not much of a difference in this instance though because you would just still need the -2 mana cost craft.

Memberlight's suggestion seems pretty worth it if you ask me.

Yeah, he was right. Ill do the update.

Btw how's the league start going for you boys and girls? :)
"
Actually this variation (https://pastebin.com/iWRC0MYd) of your tree following Memberlight's suggestion gives you 8754 life/+20% chaos res/3222k dps vs 8200 life/3480k dps as in your PoB.

Just out of curiosity, how do you get these numbers? I loaded your build into PoB and it shows 8754 life/2887k dps, not 3222k. For my build it's also lower - 3124k instead of 3480k.

But anyway, I think it's just about HP vs DPS. You either get ~7% more HP or ~8% more DPS with these 2 builds. If you try to optimize for DPS, the original path through Elemental Focus/Lethal Assault still gives you more, right?
"
SuddenBear1 написал:
"
Actually this variation (https://pastebin.com/iWRC0MYd) of your tree following Memberlight's suggestion gives you 8754 life/+20% chaos res/3222k dps vs 8200 life/3480k dps as in your PoB.

Just out of curiosity, how do you get these numbers? I loaded your build into PoB and it shows 8754 life/2887k dps, not 3222k. For my build it's also lower - 3124k instead of 3480k.

But anyway, I think it's just about HP vs DPS. You either get ~7% more HP or ~8% more DPS with these 2 builds. If you try to optimize for DPS, the original path through Elemental Focus/Lethal Assault still gives you more, right?

Maybe I have a different version of PoB? Have you updated to the latest one?

But as you said, the comparison is still clear with your numbers as well. I can see that 7% more hp vs 8% more dps can be debatable (I think I would still pick the hp) but that +20% chaos resist on top of the life is so yummy. It is a big survivability boost, especially when one stands at -60% chaos res.

"

Btw how's the league start going for you boys and girls? :)

Haven't started playing yet, been more busy than I thought the last days :(
what part of the tree can be omitted in favour of a cluster jewel?
Hello,

Can i ask Immortal call ( as in the thread ) or Steelskin as in pob.

So far ( act 10 ) i like the build its fun to play and it`s something different then cyclone, arc and summoner.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация